Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Town Centre... Wtf ?

YTARMY

Well I have to say in my 48 years on this little blue planet iv e definitely seen it all,

Had to go to to Bolton today, any way on that little car park bit behind griffin / next to sex shop.

A delightful family scene enfolds before my eyes, Mum, Dad, and a six / Seven year old boy, were happily feeding the pigeons breadcrumbs, normal enough I hear you say......

Until the mum and dad swoop down on the vermin and put em in plastic bags , I can only presume they couldnt afford a pet for the poor little mite. ?........They couldn't want to ...Eat them surely not.

Any way they were definitely our Eastern European Compadres as his dad sounded like , I can only describe as PINGUS DAD

Filthy gypo cunts ...!

Dropped me mam in Bowton Sat. she still goes at least twice a week, was rammed Sat. Great to see folk supporting their town. Wish I could back up my talk with actions more than I do.

That said me mam wouldn't have stood for that kind of pigeon bagging nonsense. My old man was a Griffin regular and would have sorted that kind of behaviour out pretty quick.

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

Well I have to say in my 48 years on this little blue planet iv e definitely seen it all,

Had to go to to Bolton today, any way on that little car park bit behind griffin / next to sex shop.

A delightful family scene enfolds before my eyes, Mum, Dad, and a six / Seven year old boy, were happily feeding the pigeons breadcrumbs, normal enough I hear you say......

Until the mum and dad swoop down on the vermin and put em in plastic bags , I can only presume they couldnt afford a pet for the poor little mite. ?........They couldn't want to ...Eat them surely not.

Any way they were definitely our Eastern European Compadres as his dad sounded like , I can only describe as PINGUS DAD

Filthy gypo cunts ...!

Why would they want to eat them?

They clearly just want to fuck them.

My last visit to Bolton town centre saw me move no further than the Micro Bar in the Market Hall.   Anyhow, I was chatting with a Bolton camra member  about the pubs of Bolton, he mentioned Sweet Green Tavern. So I visited there Saturday on my travels and I have to say I returned my ale. I bought a pint of real ale cannot remember what it was called and the wife ordered a cider.  Both were bloody warm and the prices were diabolical. Not be in a hurry to return.

As for the Micro bar, when I was there I never heard an English word spoken, it sounded like a motor boat factory. Send the bastards back.

My last visit to Bolton town centre saw me move no further than the Micro Bar in the Market Hall.   Anyhow, I was chatting with a Bolton camra member  about the pubs of Bolton, he mentioned Sweet Green Tavern. So I visited there Saturday on my travels and I have to say I returned my ale. I bought a pint of real ale cannot remember what it was called and the wife ordered a cider.  Both were bloody warm and the prices were diabolical. Not be in a hurry to return.

As for the Micro bar, when I was there I never heard an English word spoken, it sounded like a motor boat factory. Send the bastards back.

it is dear as fook in there

last night in red lion four lane ends £3.08 for a bastard John Smiths

they had no black sheep