Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

1 Hour 25 Minutes

globaldiver

Regarding the train station, I'll bet there's fuck all provision to utilise the car park near Orlando Bridge as another drop off/pick up point and access way to the station. Oh no, only the shittest ideas for Bolton, let's instead have a have a single tiny funnel point access located nearest one of the busiest intersections of the town...Everyone intending to get the train can arrive by magic fucking carpet.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Regarding the train station, I'll bet there's fuck all provision to utilise the car park near Orlando Bridge as another drop off/pick up point and access way to the station. Oh no, only the shittest ideas for Bolton, let's instead have a have a single tiny funnel point access located nearest one of the busiest intersections of the town...Everyone intending to get the train can arrive by magic fucking carpet.

Their philosophy is that you should use public transport (bus) to get there - that's why they are building an interchange

Don't buses take ages? Do these people actually have jobs?

Probably took me about 10 minutes longer to get home from work and about half an hour extra in the morning (mainly due to setting off before the buses started properly so it was quicker to walk down to bury).

Saved a fortune in parking fees and petrol and my stress levels were much lower.

Helped being on flexi so if the bus was late I'd just leave a bit later.

You can get a bus and train ticket for about seven quid, a bargain, only problem is they only do them outside peak travel.

Like mentioned, a single journey, even a cock's stride of one, is about three quid on the bus, fucking extortion and totally out of proportion to their all day/unlimited offers...They're just fucking cunts (gmpte, tfgm, bolton council, network rail, first Manchester etc.) in short, make it a pain in the arse and expensive to get to work, study etc. and we can piss off altogether for travel for recreation and nightlife.

Edit: and they stink of wank, BO and shit (the buses)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I notice the M62 between the M60 and M6 has a load of average speed cameras up and ready to go.

Fucking fuck fucking cunting twatting pissfaced highways agency roadwork fucklords

Roadworks between J11 and at least J8 I think ( that's were I come off) until August. They are putting traffic lights coming off the M6 onto the 62 eastbound.

• Site Supporter

Roadworks between J11 and at least J8 I think ( that's were I come off) until August. They are putting traffic lights coming off the M6 onto the 62 eastbound.

I assume that's only during the night, otherwise they might as well just napalm the whole Croft interchange, the enormous wankstains.