Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How Long?

scallywell

Both Illes and Spearing are professionals and should be able to take a bit of stick. Over reaction all round I think.

That's where I'm at. Massive over reaction. Yes we are doing shit and people will pick up on anything and everything but please come on

I'm more than happy for them to go away for a week and have a massive blow out. Get themselves recharged and have a week of solid training when they get back. Fuck it, they're only human, they probably need the getaway after all the shit.

Fuck off Dougie you soft bastard.

• Moderators

lets be honest, a lot of the feet stamping and wailing is because there's pictures surfaced of a rich young lad whose team are doing bad

does anybody think they'd otherwise have sat at home drinking ribena?

fwiw, i wish they didn't sup to excess (assuming spearing has done) but its no worse him doing it spain than it would be in formby

i feel like i need a drink most weekends and i've not been called shit for the last 6 weeks!

And that's where the players should've been too. Spearing could've had a couple extra days working on his passing. Getting wasted in Ibiza was obviously more important though.

2 days off a week Sunday and Monday.......Dont see anything wrong with that

• Moderators

Would Mo Farah be out on a bender 14 days before the Olympics, would Andy Murray be having it large 2 weeks before Wimbledon?

These are elite athletes. Our lot are just pampered overpaid cunts.

murray doesn't drink

farah runs twice as fast as ryan

usain bolt eats big macs

question is this - would spearing play better against sheff wed if he hadn't been to ibiza?