Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Today At The World Cup

Big E

I realised how backward and mongalong like English people are. I know a lot on here hate the American style stuff and I will get slated for this but everyone there at the maracana was havin fun. Even getting involved with Mexican waves without having to give the v's or shout wankers like the England fans do. I don't understand what we are tryin to achieve. It really is a shame.

Did you see the celebrations when they scored last night? WTF is all that about? Just stood there hands in the air or blowing a fucking trumpet. Still the best celebration ive seen by a teams fans is England against Uruguay for the equaliser.

Its like over here when we are playing away and we score, your lucky if you end up in the same fucking stand :thumbsup: It can be quite shit at home sometimes but the day I just stand and clap for a goal and sit back down is the day its time to pack in for me.

Imagine the scenes had that been England taking the lead against somebody in a world cup quarter final home or away it would have been fucking bedlam.

Stick your family touchy feely atmosphere up your arse for me. Fair enough for the kids but grown men and women with faces painted and happily clapping a goal and sitting back down is not for me.

Don't even start me off on Mexican waves for fuck sake.

Edited by tylswhite

Did you see the celebrations when they scored last night? WTF is all that about? Just stood there hands in the air or blowing a fucking trumpet. Still the best celebration ive seen by a teams fans is England against Uruguay for the equaliser.

Its like over here when we are playing away and we score, your lucky if you end up in the same fucking stand :thumbsup: It can be quite shit at home sometimes but the day I just stand and clap for a goal and sit back down is the day its time to pack in for me.

Imagine the scenes had that been England taking the lead against somebody in a world cup quarter final home or away it would have been fucking bedlam.

Stick your family touchy feely atmosphere up your arse for me. Fair enough for the kids but grown men and women with faces painted and happily clapping a goal and sitting back down is not for me.

Don't even start me off on Mexican waves for fuck sake.

Bob on.

Either the Frodsham frigger is fishing or he should take up supporting ice hockey.

• Site Supporter

The mrs text me earlier to say she's getting a Brazilian

Now I can only think of bunch of krauts doing unthinkable things to her arse

I'm pinching that for Facebook

#shameless

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.