Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hup Holland Hup

Big E

I can honestly see Holland being 3-0 up at half time.

Argies won't know what's hit em with the Dutchers counter attack.

i have gone for 3-1. i think the argies will struggle. hopefully a good result so my boss is chilled out

Not much happening here

Penalties beckoning

Aye! Van Persie needs to get involved, though saying that he got in only to be flagged wrongly offside. The Dutch have a problem down their left side, especially now their left back has been harshly booked.

Perhaps a  lucky goal in the last 10 mins will settle this, hope its for Holland.

Dutch looked better towards the end. Messi has disappeared. Mascherano is immense, best player on the park.

Van Gaal sorted out the left side at half time.

Edited by bgoefc

Tell you what

You have to admire Dirk Kuyt

He's like a Dutch Beckham in a way; a very limited footballer who seems to squeeze every last drop of potential out of those limitations to be the best he possibly can with an amazing work rate and incredible self discipline

Those half wits in yellow last night could learn a lot from him

Van Gaal fucked up there. Always, always best pen takers first to put your opposition under pressure. Lost the advantage  big time. I can see why their keeper has never saved a pen in his pro career. Trouble is he played an ineffective Van Persie so ran out of sub options.

Will he makea difference at utd.... will he fuck!

Good on Kuyt as darby says though.

Will be a good final but i will be cunt slapped if the Argies win.

Van Gaal fucked up there. Always, always best pen takers first to put your opposition under pressure. Lost the advantage big time. I can see why their keeper has never saved a pen in his pro career. Trouble is he played an ineffective Van Persie so ran out of sub options.

Will he makea difference at utd.... will he fuck!

Good on Kuyt as darby says though.

Will be a good final but i will be cunt slapped if the Argies win.

RVP & De Jong both not fit enough. Starting them both thus potentially leaving himself with only one other sub, playing so conservatively and Vlaar taking first pen....Van Gaal has a few question marks against him. Long may it continue!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.