Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Just When You Think Beckham Might Not Be A Cunt

anewman

Yep staged as in it was portrayed as 4 mates with a video camera riding through hundreds of miles of muddy tracks through the amazon. However, there was a background crew of 60 including a H & S guy, plus a comfortable river boat with showers, kitchen and bathroom.

Furthermore, the 90 min documentary contained many monologues were he expounded on life and from this, and many other insights over the past 15 years, I came to that conclusion.

So fuck you. Tit!

Yep staged as in it was portrayed as 4 mates with a video camera riding through hundreds of miles of muddy tracks through the amazon. However, there was a background crew of 60 including a H & S guy, plus a comfortable river boat with showers, kitchen and bathroom.

Furthermore, the 90 min documentary contained many monologues were he expounded on life and from this, and many other insights over the past 15 years, I came to that conclusion.

So fuck you. Tit!

Angry pills taken today? x

I use to like him as a footballer but as a "celeb" i think he's a cunt, he gets every fucking where, he's that fuking thick even on the new ad for SS5 he's not allowed to speak mainly because he sounds like a cunt and struggles to put a sentence together the thick cunt

I use to like him as a footballer but as a "celeb" i think he's a cunt, he gets every fucking where, he's that fuking thick even on the new ad for SS5 he's not allowed to speak mainly because he sounds like a cunt and struggles to put a sentence together the thick cunt

ha ha! This! :D

I use to like him as a footballer but as a "celeb" i think he's a cunt, he gets every fucking where, he's that fuking thick even on the new ad for SS5 he's not allowed to speak mainly because he sounds like a cunt and struggles to put a sentence together the thick cunt

Remember the captain's interviews after the England v Iceland match?

One inarticulate - really struggling with his words and sentence constuction.

Then came Eidur - perfect English and clearly expressed.

One of my best mates fitted his carpets when he was at scum, at his house all week said he was proper down to earth help out bought their dinners,he asked my mate did he want any pics or out signing my mate said no,he also had a good rumble through her knicker draw,she made the brews in morning in her dressing gown,proper surreal he said

One of my best mates fitted his carpets when he was at scum, at his house all week said he was proper down to earth help out bought their dinners,he asked my mate did he want any pics or out signing my mate said no,he also had a good rumble through her knicker draw,she made the brews in morning in her dressing gown,proper surreal he said

Doesn't sound that out of touch to me

FWIW I heard similar reports of him when he played for the filth. This is from a very close friend who did a lot of work with him at the time

Saw him in a Chinese in Wimslow once waiting for a take out; sat happily signing autographs and similing / joking with staff and clientele

Edit: my mate said Rooney, Ronaldo etc were the same...the biggest diva post Roy Keane was one Gary Neville. sorry NB

Edited by jules_darby

The other year when he was back over here and training at Spurs or Arsenal (I can't remember which) he used to drive back home through Harlow. Anyway, one day he stopped at the Greggs across the road from one of my customers (apparently he was just buying bread and not a steak bake) - anyway, he stopped for ages and had loads of photographs and signed plenty autographs for various folk in and around the shop. My customer had a picture of him and her on her desk, with Greggs as the back drop, very bizarre.

There is a distinct certainty that he's a Munich Cunt.

...........and in spite of that he's still managed to become one of the nations most loved ex-footballers whilst gathering a personal fortune that's probably in excess of £100M

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.