Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plane Down- Again

Danny G

• Moderators

The Russian's must have given them some fucking shit hot equipment to enable them to shoot an aircraft out of the sky at 30,000 feet.

exactly

anyway, are these rebel fcukers christians?

what with them n the jews, theyre proper putting rayguns to shame this week

I'm not so sure there is any reason to think very much will come of it or that it will cause any worsening of the overall mess. Civilian planes have been shot down more than most would think and seldom does it worsen the bigger picture.  The Ukrainian govt shot down a Russian civilian aircraft carrying about 80 or so in 2001, incidentally. Nothing came of it.

I'm not so sure there is any reason to think very much will come of it or that it will cause any worsening of the overall mess. Civilian planes have been shot down more than most would think and seldom does it worsen the bigger picture. The Ukrainian govt shot down a Russian civilian aircraft carrying about 80 or so in 2001, incidentally. Nothing came of it.

I assume there were no Americans on that though

• Site Supporter

I'm not so sure there is any reason to think very much will come of it or that it will cause any worsening of the overall mess. Civilian planes have been shot down more than most would think and seldom does it worsen the bigger picture. The Ukrainian govt shot down a Russian civilian aircraft carrying about 80 or so in 2001, incidentally. Nothing came of it.

You know more than most on the subject, but surely this is a bit different as it wasn't a regional carrier - this had YANKS on it!

Also, will the yanks know who did it? I'm guessing they will.