Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Israel/palestine Conflict

There were pro Palestinian bucket shakers at the bottom of Bradford Road yesterday. Stepping in to the road if you were stopped at the lights. The car wash place round the corner was doing a charity day, in aid of Palestine.

Makes you wonder, if you were a wondering sort of chap, how much of it will get to Palestine.

I saw these guys at the junction with Weston Street and today received an email from the Jewish News asking for donations for care packages for the Israeli army.They cost £15 each

I

And blowing people up and chopping peoples heads off here in the UK it's going snowball and snowball wonder how many Jews will be involved in that?

Oi leave me out of it. But none since you asked. It will be everybody else's fault but the religion of peace. Jewish people already being attacked in France and it will happen here, wonder if all these freedom loving lefties will speak up about that.

• Members

Oi leave me out of it. But none since you asked. It will be everybody else's fault but the religion of peace. Jewish people already being attacked in France and it will happen here, wonder if all these freedom loving lefties will speak up about that.

I think I know the answer to that last question. We can knock this backwards and forwards as long as we like. Israel has no option. Fight or be completely obliterated.

Will they bollocks. They're totally blind to it.

All these folk demonstrating for Palestine I might have time for them if they also had placards that also were anti-Hamas, they don't have them as they only have an anti Israel agenda and that's more important to them than supporting the suffering poor people of Palestine, if these demonstrators want to be taken seriously they need to highlight the real issues here and that is Hamas are fighting an ideological Islamic war and don't care who gets killed in the process.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

More precision attacks from Israel http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28558433

Obviously the UN has been brainwashed by Hamas, it anti-semetic and "daft".

To be fair - the UN had only warned them 17 times that the camp was full of civilians. I think it only counts as a massacre of innocents if you've had the requisite 20 warnings.

To be fair - the UN had only warned them 17 times that the camp was full of civilians. I think it only counts as a massacre of innocents if you've had the requisite 20 warnings.

Or maybe Israel warned the UN that they were going to Bomb the fuck out of the place so get people out

Hidden away in a corner of the Guardian this morning:

The BBC are reporting that a Hamas military commander has rejected suggestions that the organisation is ready for a ceasefire.

In an audio recording, Mohammad Deif, commander of Hamas’ military wing, said his soldiers were “eager for death”.

“We don’t accept any condition of ceasefire,” the Associated Press quoted Hamas commander Mohammad Deif as saying. “There is no ceasefire without the stop of the aggression and the end of the siege.”

In an audio recording, Mohammad Deif, commander of Hamas’ military wing, said his soldiers were “eager for death”.

Israel and Egypt have imposed a blockade on Gaza and restricted the entry of goods since 2007. end.

Just underlines everything that needs to be known about Hamas.. 

I know if it were my country and community getting struck by constant rocket attacks and that the leaders of the protagonists had no intention of stopping or changing their view that they would "only be satisfied with our annihilation", I would be looking for our boys to wipe the fuckers out first no matter how many of their women and children they hide behind!

• Members

Hidden away in a corner of the Guardian this morning:

The BBC are reporting that a Hamas military commander has rejected suggestions that the organisation is ready for a ceasefire.

“We don’t accept any condition of ceasefire,” the Associated Press quoted Hamas commander Mohammad Deif as saying. “There is no ceasefire without the stop of the aggression and the end of the siege.”

Israel and Egypt have imposed a blockade on Gaza and restricted the entry of goods since 2007. end.

Just underlines everything that needs to be known about Hamas.. 

I know if it were my country and community getting struck by constant rocket attacks and that the leaders of the protagonists had no intention of stopping or changing their view that they would "only be satisfied with our annihilation", I would be looking for our boys to wipe the fuckers out first no matter how many of their women and children they hide behind!

Please desist with common sense eh pal. Our Leftie friends are part way through their current affairs Comedy Channel routine.

They may as well make light of it because there will only be one net winner in the current flare up and it won't be the side they would like to see win. Israel has to dismantle as much of the nutjobs capabilities as possible. Once done, the innocents in the Gaza strip will get a prolonged period of peace before the primitive halfwits they elect have regained some strength and start the whole cycle over again.