Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barcelona Is Now Off......

Big E

Tallin is tiny, how long are you staying?

Some good bars, BreweryClub was one 40+ different kinds of beers lots of little gems hidden away.

Stayed at the Radisson Blu which had a skybar which great views over the city.

KGB museum is meant to be good but was a non English guide on when we tried to go, Is a TV tower just of town which can go up. Good for a day or 2 but no more I would say.

.....luckily for the stag do I am planning....told the groom he was fucking up the wedding present :D

So Vilnius (Lithuania), Prague....any other decent suggestions so I can draw up plans. June next year it is

You could have done sonar in barca / June???

If not Ibiza then push east....

Serbia, Bosnia, Georgia!! All the up and coming places for stag doo's

You could have done sonar in barca / June???

If not Ibiza then push east....

Serbia, Bosnia, Georgia!! All the up and coming places for stag doo's

ibiza would be ideal but the stag is tight and personal trainer so believes in all this healthy living rubbish.....the fucking spoil sport hahahah 

Tallin is tiny, how long are you staying?

Ferry there on a Saturday afternoon from Helsinki. So Sat night, all day Sunday, and Monday morning.

Didn't book the Radisson in the end, presume we can drink there if necessary. Is the old town walking distance from the ferry port?

ibiza would be ideal but the stag is tight and personal trainer so believes in all this healthy living rubbish.....the fucking spoil sport hahahah 

Guessing Amsterdam is out! Heard that Denver is now up & coming due to its relaxed cannabis laws!!!

Ferry there on a Saturday afternoon from Helsinki. So Sat night, all day Sunday, and Monday morning.

Didn't book the Radisson in the end, presume we can drink there if necessary. Is the old town walking distance from the ferry port?

Guessing Amsterdam is out! Heard that Denver is now up & coming due to its relaxed cannabis laws!!!

amsterdam is too expensive for these peasants......

Yup you can drink with out staying there, eveything is within walking distance. Ferry at top end then old Town which is very nice the sqaure is nice, then the hotels (depending where you are staying)

Also I would go up Olviste Church 2 euros and 300 steps views of the whole old town.

The time you got is about right for what you need to do and see, Enjoy

• Moderators

Chile

Copa America

11th June - 4th July

mate went to Peru in 2004

came back wanking over Tevez

and how the south americans have a word for some fancy skill, that we don't have a word for, can't remember what it was though, but it was something to do with holding players off the ball then making them look like twats as you do some skill and tear away from them

think the closest we come is "megs"

Yup you can drink with out staying there, eveything is within walking distance. Ferry at top end then old Town which is very nice the sqaure is nice, then the hotels (depending where you are staying)

Also I would go up Olviste Church 2 euros and 300 steps views of the whole old town.

The time you got is about right for what you need to do and see, Enjoy

Cheers.

Are there any decent restaurants - local stuff, etc.

PS. What street is the Irish pub on?

Edited by Smiley

Cheers.

Are there any decent restaurants - local stuff, etc.

PS. What street is the Irish pub on?

Irish pub in the main sqaure. Molly's I think.  

Can't remember any restaurants that stood out. The main night club is called Hollywood, all the cluby bars are off an side street with strips clubs etc etc

Ferries, peasants

We got on a plane from Helsinki with proper propellors

And you must try the Banana cider in Helsinki airport it's the dogs bollocks

Actually, Tallin was a bit hazy, I recall being in a rub a tug shop with a topless barmaid

And I recall RB arranging to meet Boris the Russian in a multi story to buy some Lamberts, well his plan was to mug him I think but he then decided not to after most of them had guns

I also recall Mr H being very ill and staying in one night