Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Do Lesbians

globaldiver

If these dykes hate men so much, why the fuck do so many look act and dress like men

Do they hate men?

Anyway, I've yet to meet a Lezza that looks anything like the ones in the films. They generally all look like Jo Brand

Edited by CWP

Do they hate men?

Anyway, I've yet to meet a Lezza that looks anything like the ones in the films. They generally all look like Jo Brand

There was a lesbian couple in Chorley who both could have been models, anyway they've now split up and one of them is back on the cock ????

Good news for the fellas of Chorley, she is really good looking and put out.

Edited by EyesRight

Back to topic, last year I saw a girl I'd not seen in ages, almost twenty years in fact, in the supermarket, she was with some older Millie Tant type Lezzer and no doubt they were a couple, I think she even had a pillbox hat and kaftan (Millie). Anyhow, this girl was a really bonny girl back then, and still was to an extent, but to say she'd let herself go to seed was an understatement.

Fact is, they're still women at heart (and prone to attendant competitiveness/bitchiness and ego/pride/jealousies), Millie's probably always egging her on to have a bag of chips or not bother with make-up because it's all 'male-inspired brainwashing' - when the reality is to bring her down a peg or two looks-wise, so they don't quite as much favver Beauty and the Beast when they're out and about.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

There was a lesbian couple in Chorley who both could have been models, anyway they've now split up and one of them is back on the cock ????

Good news for the fellas of Chorley, she is really good looking and put out.

Back on Solids, a cured Lesbian!

They do usually all have manky teeth too

Edited by Danny G

• Site Supporter

Kissed a lesbian (allegedly not bi) once as she said she'd never kissed a bloke. .

Wouldn't leave me alone after.

Tbh though im yet to meet one that "hates blokes". Older lesbian couples are funny as they've gone through the liberal changes and general acceptance of homosexuality and generally just don't care.