Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool Giants

• Site Supporter

Just watching this on NW news. 10000 people plus watched a puppet show? Don't get me wrong, they are fairly impressive but they way the local media have been going on I expected it to be freestanding fuckoff robot type things roaming the streets, not a granny on wires from a little crane.

Not surprised the kid ,sorry puppet,had a piss in the street that is what this freench production team thinks of the uk.

Cant believe the aussies are now gonna throw money at theese wankers,i just dont get it,and everyone from the BBC if they arent in Glasow are all over it

How it is a tribute to the lads who died in the trenches is beyond me!!

It's a bit more than a 'puppet show'. It's a performance staged over three days. There were 300,000 there yesterday. 

I don't get why people complain about this sort of event. What's wrong with a bit of escapism from time to time?

Counting the cost is missing the point, unless you judge the quality of life by how many times your bins get emptied each week.

Kin ell,it's a bit of fun for Christs sake.

Beats Bolton's offer a political demonstration every week.

Maybe most of those people there enjoying themselves may question why folk spend their time and money watching a group of millionaires in their 20's boot a ball about every Saturday.