Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Valuable Wanking Time

Breightmet Boy

Might be on for a shag later today with a bird off my Facebook so I've refrained from knocking one out so it's respectable and not like dishwather. The thing is I might not get a shag, thus I could of polished one off and not been flustered whilst we talk about shit I don't want to talk about. It's a very thin line what to do as I've woke up from my tea time slurp and can't get back to sleep and I know a Barclays would help, but I also don't want to spoil it by turning up with a well shaken nudger not as sensitive.

I'm running out of time for advice for now, but what would you do ??

You dont want to be coughing your load early because youre carrying a bagfull!

Get em emptied and bang her all neet.

JD says she is horrified you are expecting to get pokeys on your first date, you filthy bastard.

Played it right, never had a tug and managed one and a half shags, admittedly the one was a disappointingly quick one but still pleased to have these snake hips. For some reason it was a nightmare getting a double room in the Bolton area, they were either full or wanted over £100. Managed to get a double for £29.99 on a service station car park, I'm a right Romeo me yer know :)

Played it right, never had a tug and managed one and a half shags, admittedly the one was a disappointingly quick one but still pleased to have these snake hips. For some reason it was a nightmare getting a double room in the Bolton area, they were either full or wanted over £100. Managed to get a double for £29.99 on a service station car park, I'm a right Romeo me yer know :)

should of gone to the mercury hotel on the A6 they do rooms by the hour there,looks like the Bates motel mind ya