Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Middle East

globaldiver

• Members

How many Shite muslims are there precisely? Seems like the Sunnis won't rest until they've butchered all of them. 

Maybe, in the long term, we should have just left them to their murderous savagery then just swatted them at the end when they'd done most of the work themselves and were just having the proverbial post coital cigarette?

• Site Supporter

they've dressed the victim in orange jumpsuit before doing it..

video isn't available on mainstream routes so I reckon its harrowing, plus I'd imagine they don't want to bring any more attention to it than they already have.

Doesn't specify anything aside from English speaking English accent.. I'm not one to make assumptions, but fighting for IS, i'd imagine he isn't a Methodist

• Moderators

"James Foley was seen being beheaded by a jihadist, who spoke with a southern English accent, in a graphic video released on YouTube last night."

ad_143441761.jpg?w=650&h=365&crop=1#038;

after seeing the ken bigley one, think I'll give this one a miss

That photo itself has upset me. I try not to think about what these savages do.

Don't be daft, don't you know you can't be aware of what's going on without seeing pictures or watching videos?

A glib sideswipe I couldn't help but make aside (not at you Nb) - I agree, that still picture is very upsetting.

Reading reports of things like this, well, part of me (an irrational, vengeful part) wants to have the families that spawned these British jihadis swept into the sea, whether they were born here or not, innocent of any aiding or abetting or not, I expect that's one of the main aims of these terrorist groups though...

Edited by Youri McAnespie