Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Baptiste

Mounts Kipper

Player who gets the push has the hump with the club that pushed him.

You'll be telling me grass is green and the sky is sometimes blue next.

• Moderators

So we should have played him at CB and someone else at left-back, after Tierney got injured?

I fucking hope he can play against us.

he was never played in position to begin with

was first choice RB at the start of the season

Ream could've gone LB when Tierney got injured, but Baptiste was seemingly never considered as a CB, not when we had Knight, Wheater and Mills playing ahead of him - and can't off top of my head think of who could've covered him at RB anyway

except Mears

I work with a Rovers fan who goes homes and some aways, he will confirm Baptiste's playing very well and their fans have taken to him. He's been played in his best position and hasn't been asked to play left back yet.  

Freedman's handling of a player he'd presumably sought after for one or two specific positions, was diabolical  

I work with a Rovers fan who goes homes and some aways, he will confirm Baptiste's playing very well and their fans have taken to him. He's been played in his best position and hasn't been asked to play left back yet.

Freedman's handling of a player he'd presumably sought after for one or two specific positions, was diabolical

As per usuall you call it 100% right. Edited by Mounts Kipper

I thought the rules for that had been scrapped and only a "Gentlemans agreement" will see the player left out?

I hope Dougie is begging them to play him.

He'd score against us.

He was our top scorer in the first quarter of last season, or something like that.

I work with a Rovers fan who goes homes and some aways, he will confirm Baptiste's playing very well and their fans have taken to him. He's been played in his best position and hasn't been asked to play left back yet.

Freedman's handling of a player he'd presumably sought after for one or two specific positions, was diabolical

Blackpool fans rave about him too.

• Moderators

i liked baptiste

he got found out playing at left back

no shame in that, nor should the manager be criticised for playing him there - he had, after all signed a left back who got injured

id still pick him at left back ahead of ream

however, for the money these fcukers are on, crying cos they don't get to play what they want?

get fcuked

i liked baptiste

he got found out playing at left back

no shame in that, nor should the manager be criticised for playing him there - he had, after all signed a left back who got injured

id still pick him at left back ahead of ream

however, for the money these fcukers are on, crying cos they don't get to play what they want?

get fcuked

So his performances weren't his or his Manager's fault and ok and you're more upset about him whinging in the paper than giving away goals and penalties every week?

OK then

So everyone is saying he's fucking brilliant anywhere but here.

I'm amazed we could only loan him out, you'd think there would be a £60 million bid on the table taking that into account.

I remember when he signed he apparently picked us because freedman convinced him he could get the best out of him at right back as he (freedman) felt it was his best position - the fact he got shunted to left back was circumstance I guess - on the whole I thought he was pretty fucking shit wherever he played came across as a gutless fucker so he can stay with them dingles twats for as long as he wants - it does however leave a ringing in the ears of another professional footballer who appears to think freedman talks shite and the manager of Blackburn has looked at it and instead of reinventing the wheel has played him where he made a name for himself at Blackpool ie centre half