Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Islamic State

Underpants

i'd love to know whats going on to track down the fella doing the beheading

i have faith he'll meet a particularly unpleasant end

I have no doubt whatsoever that MI6 know who this cunt is. Knowing where to find him is a different matter.

As for upsetting the local jihadist by bombing the shite out of IS. It's a bit late for that. Them cunts have already brought the fight to the streets of London.

This IS problem is a similar to WW2 when we, on our own, decided to take on Nazi Germany while the US just watched from a distance but supplied the odd bit of hardware.

Familys are running to the hills because they want to keep their heads on their shoulders. Bomb the fucking shite out of these twats now! They won't go away by doing nothing. They won't go away by making life hard for them. But standing by and watching is scandalous.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

There's a Russell Brand piece doing the rounds on social media blaming ISIS atrocities on the West.

I think there's great value in reading opinions opposed to those you held, sometimes it's can give you a fresh prospective and insight in to how other people are thinking. However in this instance it is utter garbage, whatever you think of him David Cameron does not pose the same threat to the British people as do ISIS.

• Site Supporter

There is a world of difference between blaming the US & UK for the appalling atrocities by ISIS and realising that our military and political action in the area has contributed to the rise of fundamentalists.

Thing is, what the fuck do we do now? Plenty of British citizens are in or have been to Syria and we are enemy no1, after arming the cunts in the first place to fight Assad. Now we might need to support Assad and even open dialogue with Iran ffs, what a fuck up the middle east is.

plod, social services, the council....if I suspected members of my family or community were raping kids for fun, I'd find a way if I really wanted to.

maybe there lies the difference.

But members of our community ARE raping kids. Unfortunately there's stories in the paper about it on a weekly basis.

I've still never seen or heard anybody trying to justify it. I've heard people give an opinion as to why the situation might have come about but that's not the same thing. If you can find me someone justifying beheading prisoners, I'll gladly call them a cunt!

What he's saying in this interview is that ISIS exist as a force because we chose to arm them when they were fighting in opposition to President Assad in Syria and they've now used those same weopons to take over in the power vacuum that remains after our interventions in Iraq. Therefore whilst we've not personally beheaded anybody, we have been largely responsible for setting up the conditions where such incidents are possible/likely. Do you disagree with any of that?

Partly.

The cause isn't soley because we gave them guns any more than the effect is they chopped a mans head off. They didnt get our weaponry and suddenly think "hey, we can go and commit some genocide now". Theres deep rooted problems in the region that once upon a day in time has been faught with sticks, stones, and chemical weapons.

Ask yourself this. If they hadnt been armed by us, as is claimed, do you think they'd be sitting in the sunshine playing chess and drinking tea?

But members of our community ARE raping kids. Unfortunately there's stories in the paper about it on a weekly basis.

And as such is roundly condemned and abhorred by the same communities. It's neither hidden by people who should know better,, encouraged by a book (touchy subject), or ignored.

Don't you spot the difference?

Partly.

The cause isn't soley because we gave them guns any more than the effect is they chopped a mans head off. They didnt get our weaponry and suddenly think "hey, we can go and commit some genocide now". Theres deep rooted problems in the region that once upon a day in time has been faught with sticks, stones, and chemical weapons.

Ask yourself this. If they hadnt been armed by us, as is claimed, do you think they'd be sitting in the sunshine playing chess and drinking tea?

No I agree. They're fucking deranged. But we knew that before we armed them. We've got a track record of making things progressively worse in that region and the sad thing is we're moving closer and closer to a breaking point which needn't have happened.

There's a Russell Brand piece doing the rounds on social media blaming ISIS atrocities on the West.

I think there's great value in reading opinions opposed to those you held, sometimes it's can give you a fresh prospective and insight in to how other people are thinking. However in this instance it is utter garbage, whatever you think of him David Cameron does not pose the same threat to the British people as do ISIS.

We shouldn't have stirred up the hornets nest by declaring war on Saddam and Iraq

And as such is roundly condemned and abhorred by the same communities. It's neither hidden by people who should know better,, encouraged by a book (touchy subject), or ignored.

Don't you spot the difference?

But it is hidden by people who should know better in our community. Right up to and including members of the Houses of Parliament - hence the inquiry that's being set up at the moment.

But it is hidden by people who should know better in our community. Right up to and including members of the Houses of Parliament - hence the inquiry that's being set up at the moment.

Hidden by the spineless and the liberals for fear of upsetting the "community".

It wouldn't have hidden in my house, that's for sure! Same with the likes of saville, but maybe my moral compass is fucked and everyobe else us right in ignoring it.

• Members

Internment. We had it in WW2 and should revive it now.

All of the immediate families of those 'British Jihadists' we know are involved with ISIL - round them up and put them behind fucking bars.

That will get a fair amount the twats we really want to get our hands on scurrying back home.

Not a British Justice holiday camp. Something more in line with Guantanamo Bay would do nicely.

That's my contribution to world peace and harmony for today. I await the responses from the usual suspects with great anticipation.

Internment. We had it in WW2 and should revive it now.

All of the immediate families of those 'British Jihadists' we know are involved with ISIL - round them up and put them behind fucking bars.

That will get a fair amount the twats we really want to get our hands on scurrying back home.

Not a British Justice holiday camp. Something more in line with Guantanamo Bay would do nicely.

That's my contribution to world peace and harmony for today. I await the responses from the usual suspects with great anticipation.

Fantastic idea in principle Bolty. But like like with many other ideas such as this,it can't and will never happen.

So what's the point in beating your chest and saying that's what we should do? That's my whole issue with debates such as this.

I'm apparently a lefty yoghurt sniffer,but despite that I agree,anyone connected to any sort of crime assosiated to Islamic fundamentalists should be rounded up and fucked off from our shores. But it can't happen. It's just not that simple.

Where do you draw the line? These people hardly walk around with "I'm in a jihadist splinter cell" T-shirt do they? Or do you just kick em all out?? Like I say,in a democratic and civil state such as ours it will never happen. How can you seperates law abiding followers of Islam from underground terrorist organisations?

It's a job for Mi6. Not blokes on Internet forums.

Like I said on a previous thread,all these a ideas sound great,but that ship sailed a long time ago. Our authorities need everyone on side to fight these together and start bashing a few heads without fear of being drawn into a discrimination debacle.

Nobody condones the actions of what these People do,wether it be grooming gangs or plotting to blow up westminster. Running around in mass hysteria saying kick the fuckers out will get you absolutely nowhere and will only make their silence even more deafening.

• Members

I was actually fishing for the usual hand wringing apologists and you completely threw me with your first two words  :huh:  

A cunning strategist; I dips me lid.  :good:

Just read the rest of your post. Now come on. They don't need a "I'm a jihadist" tee shirt matey. If we can identify the executioner by voice matching and hand ID, I'm fucking well sure they'd be able to identify the fuckers immediate and extended family in a heartbeat.

I can already hear the 'but what if his cousin is a law abiding good citizen who works at Sainsbury's as a turnip polisher?'

Don't give a flying. Round them up and cause them some discomfort.

Leave the turnips to our Eastern European friends.

Edited by bolty58

One thing that may come out of all this.... I doubt we will see so many of those Islamic protest marches through London with their "fuck democracy" and "death to the west" placards.

I was thinking that today, even the liberals wouldn't put up with that now