Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Islamic State

Underpants

See if charity is done off the people's own back, then surely the acts of terrorism is also done off their own backs. Or is that different?

Islamic state take their doctrine directly from passages of the The Koran, I give to charity because I want to help that cause not because I've been told to. Edited by no balls

But a lot of money is raised by the Catholic church for Africa. Both our statements will be true and while I concur that religions aren't all singing and dancing, I still agree they do a lot of good.

I'll wager a thousand wars based upon religious bigotry and the pain suffering it brings proves otherwise. I can't recall any wars based upon people liking different cheese cars or shoes. A disproportionate amount have been caused in the name of the whichever set of nonces they follow which sort of goes against what their great leader in the sky would have you aspire to which in a big fuck off nutshell makes all religion hypocritical.

If people draw comfort from some mythical creation then let's carry on with the tooth fairy and Father Christmas.

ISIS are dragging Hamas into it, Hezbollah are already deeply involved as are the Egyptian, whilst the YPG are giving ISIS a good tanking.

Add the Shia militants backed by Iran, giving ISIS a good mauling, it's the beginning of the end for these scumbags now.

I hope the mass exodus has begun with the brainwashed cretinous family from Luton.

I'll wager a thousand wars based upon religious bigotry and the pain suffering it brings proves otherwise. I can't recall any wars based upon people liking different cheese cars or shoes.  A disproportionate amount have been caused in the name of the whichever set of nonces they follow which sort of goes against what their great leader in the sky would have you aspire to which in a big fuck off nutshell makes all religion hypocritical.

If people draw comfort from some mythical creation then let's carry on with the tooth fairy and Father Christmas.

Try this:

http://jimcofer.com/personal/2014/08/11/the-great-cheese-war-of-1935/

or this:

http://www.gangpreventionservices.org/mm.asp

Edited by MalcolmW

• Site Supporter

So are you saying I shouldn't kill some fucker because the bible says I shouldn't out because it's morally wrong?

think you misunderstood my post Micky. I wasn't talking about your RE lessons at school, I meant early scriptures from the beginning of society.

you may believe that we have a moral compass from before this, I don't personally. If that makes me religious then so be it, but I don't consider myself to be.

• Site Supporter

Indeed they are. Someone had a massive game of chinese whispers; passing down the teachings by word of mouth. Eventually some monk order was asked to write these teachings down but were they the same thing from thousands of years earlier? Not that long ago old women were drowned for witchcraft. Wasn't the bit about harming others or doing unto others as you'd have them do to you in there yet?

Indeed they are. Someone had a massive game of chinese whispers; passing down the teachings by word of mouth. Eventually some monk order was asked to write these teachings down but were they the same thing from thousands of years earlier? Not that long ago old women were drowned for witchcraft. Wasn't the bit about harming others or doing unto others as you'd have them do to you in there yet?

In some parts of the world today they still are stoned to death on the whim of a wrinkled, bearded old mullah for any number of similar peculiar  "crimes".

Indeed they are. Someone had a massive game of chinese whispers; passing down the teachings by word of mouth. Eventually some monk order was asked to write these teachings down but were they the same thing from thousands of years earlier? 

Should this be on the BWFC debt thread? :D

Catholic church has hundreds of billions in gold cash and investment whilst it's people in Africa starve.

All those people starving in Africa are Roman Catholics? I didn't know that.

Wow!

As a resident yoghurt knitter - I'd like to go on record as saying I'm quite happy for him to be deported providing there's enough evidence against him.

The reason he is here is because Egypt chucked him out for being a terror supporter. No kangaroo court though, as the UN agrees he's a cunt. It's bloody mental we don't seem to be able to kick him out of Britain though.

It's the yoghurt knitters whining about his human rights I presume.

As a resident yoghurt knitter - I'd like to go on record as saying I'm quite happy for him to be deported providing there's enough evidence against him.

The trouble is how much is enough? and when there is enough he'll simply play the "torture" card.

The trouble is how much is enough? and when there is enough he'll simply play the "torture" card.

Then this should be a decent test case for the new powers Theresa May has been banging on about. Presumably if there's evidence that he was involved in this plot he could be jailed - if deportation isn't possible for whatever reason?

Then this should be a decent test case for the new powers Theresa May has been banging on about. Presumably if there's evidence that he was involved in this plot he could be jailed - if deportation isn't possible for whatever reason?

But what about him fleeing here for asylum because he was a known associate of terrorists? We seem to have become a safe haven for extremists to make a home and carry on with their antics.

She needs to put her money where her mouth is and ignore the human rights do gooders who thinks poor fellas like him need to be looked after.