Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Sheff Wed 0

Mounts Kipper

In diddles case don't think we are but agree to disagree.

I think you were both wrong to be abusive to him for expressing an opinion based on what he saw today.

The fact he doesn't go is irrelevant, loads off here don't go.

You're annoyed/ frustrated and he's an easy/ soft target.

C xxx

He might be right but doesn't contribute to the club by going to games even though he lives local he should be kicked off WW, either support the club or just fuck off.

I went to the games for years, since I was a kid, I no longer enjoyed the experience of going, gave it a season to get it back and I didn't, so stopped going.

Edited by Didledee

I went to the games for years, since I was a kid, I no longer enjoyed the experience of going, gave it a season to get it back and I didn't, so stopped going.

so why do you feel the need to come on here making your comments on their performance. I know its an open forum,but just wondering like.

Edited by waffer cup 07

so why do you feel the need to come on here making your comments on their performance. I know its an open forum,but just wondering like.

Just because I stopped going doesn't mean I stopped wanting them to do well,

I listen to every game and I commented on todays performance because it was on a stream, just like people do when they don't go to away games or like when it was the World Cup, you don't have to be at the game to make comment, if you've seen whats happened (tv, stream)

Check back the posts, you'll not see me comment on the performances when I've only had radio to go on.

• Site Supporter

Just because I stopped going doesn't mean I stopped wanting them to do well,

I listen to every game and I commented on todays performance because it was on a stream, just like people do when they don't go to away games or like when it was the World Cup, you don't have to be at the game to make comment, if you've seen whats happened (tv, stream)

Check back the posts, you'll not see me comment on the performances when I've only had radio to go on.

In other words, you're a fair weather fan. Happy to contribute when it's going well, but ducking the tough times.

In other words, you're a fair weather fan. Happy to contribute when it's going well, but ducking the tough times.

Had nothing to do with results, i just lost the liking of going, I loved it, but I no longer did, so I would have been going against my will, results annoy me and I hate what we've become but I still would go if I liked it like I used to do.

Edited by Didledee

• Site Supporter

Had nothing to do with results, i just lost the liking of going, I loved it, but I no longer did, so I would have been going against my will, results annoy me and I hate what we've become but I still would go if I liked it like I used to do.

Yes, that's called being a "fair weather fan", as I said. If, by some miracle, we started winning again and romping the league, you'd be back...

I must be mad watching this shit every week I really thought today we would win! It was a joke really lost the willto live with this carbage DF serves up each week, all the players were shit and the messiah Mark Davies wasn't much better! FFS Dougie do the right thing and resign!Why Mason upfront on his own ? I am now convicted he's deliberately taking the piss!

DF may well be fulfilling some behind the scenes objectives set for him by owner / chairman but if he's to be judged in terms of progress on the pitch he needs to clear his desk ASAP.

We are going backwards, and fast. Back end of last season many of us went to Hillsborough and watched us leather Sheff Wednesday and look a class above them on the day. Before anyone says 'ah but we had the Juke then', he was on the bench. Threlkeld played and did well, as did Hall, Danns and Trotter amongst others.

Half a dozen players have come and gone from each team since then, with Sheff Wed losing arguably one of their better ones (Michael Antonio)to Forest. The result, six games into the new season, we play Sheff Wed and look light years behind them. Their improvements may, over time, only turn out to be modest, but for now it's an example of one bloke who knows what he's doing and another who most definitely doesn't.

I can't think of any player in our squad, whether DF has brought them in or not, who has improved for his management or is on any sort of upward curve in his career.

Bless...

If only things were so simple!

Yes, that's called being a "fair weather fan", as I said. If, by some miracle, we started winning again and romping the league, you'd be back...

I really doubt that, it wasn't football reasons, it was how I felt going to a game and how I felt amongst many people, something I've been working on fixing for sometime.

Edited by Didledee

I couldn't go to the game but one of the things that radio sheffield picked up on was the difference in the body language of the players when they came out after half time. That Wednesday were huddled geeing each other up but that bolton just came out and stood seperately. Are there any leaders in the club, if so please make yourself known because we are sinking like a stone!

News Flash Dougie reckons a win will come soonFFS oh and he was proud of the players today and our passing was great! What game was he watching cause I am dam sure it wasn't the game I watched!

What do you expect him to say? He's the manager. If he doesn't talk it up, no one else will.