Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Horwich Independance

Zico

If someone wants to build their own prison then live in it, well, I couldn't really give a shiny shi'ite to be honest...

There's no denial it's Horwich I note, however. :)

You reckon someone in a toon shirt would be stood up in a h-town pub? <insert disappointed face smiley>

Edit: and who do you know at bethnal green wmc that sends you christmas cards?

Edited by Andydee

And there's surprise Horwich wants independence...

Bolton's £1 billion masterplan is 'almost complete'

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/11479121.Bolton_s___1_billion_masterplan_is__almost_complete_/?ref=var_0

Mr Davies this week reflected on the town’s grand plan, after proposals for a “new town” — Rivington Chase — on the site of the former Loco works in Horwich, were given the green light.

It is the final piece of a jigsaw that has been seven years in the making.......

........Cllr Morris added: “We know the issues involved in the town centre — business rates and absentee landlords (many are London based) who have no idea about the local market.

“We get them up here and we talk to them about their property and they say they want a return on their investment which is just ridiculous for the current environment.

Edited by Andydee

Carl Cox, I reckon', I remember reading a good quote about her, she was being interviewed in her later years by some presumably white, hip do-gooder type, he asked her about the 'demeaning' housemaid roles she'd been typecast as, she said she'd rather have earned thousands of dollars portraying a maid, than earned cents as being a maid...

What's with all the 'darkie' and 'sambo' balderdash of late, Smiffs? Is it your figurative Golliwog pinned to the wall - a backlash against the PC crowd? Or something else? You've not been Winston'ed, surely? :)

Edited by Youri McAnespie