Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fulham 4 Bolton 0

burnden

• Moderators

Don't worry, Fulham are a top side and will be up there at the end of the season.

i think they probably will

anyway, last saturday was shite

i still thought he'd get (and i wanted him to get) bournemouth

now, i'd let him go nd hope that somebody can get this lot playing

i don't think theyre deliberately shite, but simon charlton has been working hard not to lay into them

fwiw, i reckon theres a massive confidence issue...and a lack of a 15 million quid forward line

the new fella aint getting strikers so lets hope he can give them a boost

Did Dougie sign up to do a hatchet job was that in his remit?. Regardless you cannot legislate for his over rotation. Chelsea would struggle making 5-6 changes every match. Then changing the formation game in game out when the only one that works is 442. If he doesn't know his best team & I don't think he does by now he never will. If he's not gone by Saturday its going to be toxic at The Macron.

I've been convinced the slide will continue as per 1980 and said this when everyone thought we had that super squad in 2012 after coming down. This bunch will slide through to the lower depths of league one.

Sadly I think your right only a big manager and a big spend can get us on the front foot and with FFP you can't do it, the failure to sign Juke has been the catalyst to this seasons disaster we should have offered the money Boro wanted early doors in the transfer window it could have been completely different, we gambled on getting him on the cheap and we completely fucked up.

Was it all part of a plan by this charlatan to come into our club and systematically destroy it? Whilst fooling us all into believing that he knows best and behind the scenes he,s really doing a amazing job!!! Dougie Conman fuck off now  and never step foot in the Bok again..My last penny has been spent on BWFC until he,s gone..Bring back Phil Neal ffs

• Moderators

I hope the bickering stops, we all want the same thing. I haven't read one person in the past week suggest he should stay. We're nowhere near the bottom of where we could end up.

spot on

no doubt we'll have 20k on on saturday

and we'll lose