Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

Cheers H-Town, Ill have a look at that after.

Trying to save some money for these end of the month releases - hoping the Bern reissue turns out better than the samples I've seen.

Plus theres this exhibition in Manchester on the 25th that has a number of limited edition trainers being released in conjunction with it like the Topanga and the Hamburg/Spezial hybrid, the Handburg (clever). Could be a dear month this, just when I least need one!

Cheers H-Town, Ill have a look at that after.

Trying to save some money for these end of the month releases - hoping the Bern reissue turns out better than the samples I've seen.

Plus theres this exhibition in Manchester on the 25th that has a number of limited edition trainers being released in conjunction with it like the Topanga and the Hamburg/Spezial hybrid, the Handburg (clever). Could be a dear month this, just when I least need one!

Where's that?

Cant quote Ryan, its in the Northern Quarter by the look of it but not certain where. Have a look at the photos from last years' in London. Some of the trainers on show were unreal.

To coincide with the exhibition a limited number of shops are releasing some special edition trainers and jackets, Oi Polloi is the only shop in Manchester stocking them, so I expect theres going to be tonnes of people queuing overnight again. I've done that a couple of times before and dont ever want to do it again so waiting to see if theres anything I really, really want before ruining my life for a couple of days again!

Id love a pair of 2002 Manchesters. The reissues were some that I queued overnight for and managed to get the last pair in a 12. I kept them for ages but never really got on with them, the reflective stripes were a big let down for me (and they made my heels bleed) so sold them at a price no-one should ever buy trainers for.

If some 2002 came available in an 11.5 / 12 though, I'd be sniffing round!

I bid 125 for bnib 08 Dublin and won. Also got some 03 ones that need redying but never got around to it.

I've never got on with my Manchester after I wore them to Wembley. Twats! The reflective stripes and gold bits are a joke too.

Only queued for one lot, Birminghams and got to the front of the queue as they sold out. 4 hours in the snow. Pissed off was not the word.