Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

Store at opening time 09:30 I think, not sure about online I would guess around the same time. I was told by the Size manager down here in Nottingham that its not a limited release and that they've got more of these trainers on order than anything else he's ever seen in the adidas range... then said they have ordered 5 in each size which I guess shows how small the Size is here!

It'll be an absolute hype train though all next week, no doubt.

Seen the OG Koln re-release by the way? People going mad for them but they're clearly the wrong colour...

Store at opening time 09:30 I think, not sure about online I would guess around the same time. I was told by the Size manager down here in Nottingham that its not a limited release and that they've got more of these trainers on order than anything else he's ever seen in the adidas range... then said they have ordered 5 in each size which I guess shows how small the Size is here!

It'll be an absolute hype train though all next week, no doubt.

Seen the OG Koln re-release by the way? People going mad for them but they're clearly the wrong colour...

most popular by far the dublin imo

they Koln's are nice, may have got them if it wasnt for dublins next week

first pair of adidas for me in a long while

Edited by L/H White

Already looked to be at least 12-15 in a queue outside Manchester Size for the Dublins... at 11:30 last night.

Wonder if people will be paying gangs of scratters to join the queue for them like they were for the Mancs in 2010, some proper bandits in that crowd!

Already looked to be at least 12-15 in a queue outside Manchester Size for the Dublins... at 11:30 last night.

Wonder if people will be paying gangs of scratters to join the queue for them like they were for the Mancs in 2010, some proper bandits in that crowd!

thats fucking pathetic

i've got this size previews app, if i fail on that which i assume i will, i wont be overly bothered tbh