Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

• Members
14 minutes ago, Blondi said:

They’re not my go to for retro trainers but they’re nice for £60

On 22/10/2019 at 11:05, Marc505 said:

Not them Adidas Barcelona 99 surely?!

45 pairs of these have sold on ebay from a low of £180 to a highest price of £259.99

I think if you were prepared to queue up overnight at that shop in Manchester you could buy one pair for £90

Not the staggering profit seen on some previous releases but a quick £100 for standing outside  all night is good if you are a bit skint.

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:
45 pairs of these have sold on ebay from a low of £180 to a highest price of £259.99

I think if you were prepared to queue up overnight at that shop in Manchester you could buy one pair for £90

Not the staggering profit seen on some previous releases but a quick £100 for standing outside  all night is good if you are a bit skint.

You bring it on yourself :lol:

Oi Polloi wanking over them is funny, these are the kind of shit their staff and zealots wouldn't be seen dead wearing normally.

7 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Just picked a pair of Adidas Blackburn up, paid a fair price, £114,  considering what they’re going for on eBay.   Happy with that :) 

Despite the original charity link, why would a bolton lad buy them, or is this a serious woooosh moment / money making ploy?

I’d personally rather go barefoot covered in dog shit than own anything with the word Blackburn on.

Edited by Matt

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Despite the original charity link, why would a bolton lad buy them, or is this a serious woooosh moment / money making ploy?

I’d personally rather go barefoot covered in dog shit than own anything with the word Blackburn on.

Seconded. Its just as bad as wearing any of the Slag's adidas stuff IMO.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

They'll be going into warm storage until quite a few a ruined then sold to someone to fund a wanderers game.  I've got morals ;)

3 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I’ll never wear them Stevie, in fact, I’ve only worn six pairs of my current trainers, all the shit ones :) 

I sold a pair of £70 Adidas London 2007 absolutely battered, pink suede with Jean bleed on the heels for £125 last year to some guy in Sweden. 

Wear em. Some mug will still buy em. 

I went from 35 pairs to 6. Sold all the ones I'd stopped wearing. There's buyers on ebay! 

3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I sold a pair of £70 Adidas London 2007 absolutely battered, pink suede with Jean bleed on the heels for £125 last year to some guy in Sweden. 

Wear em. Some mug will still buy em. 

I went from 35 pairs to 6. Sold all the ones I'd stopped wearing. There's buyers on ebay! 

My mate wears his, reckons students prefer used trainers as they’re worn in.  But if some fucker spills beer on them or even scuffs them.

Picked up Malmö last night, still to be convinced they're better than my 2011s but we'll see 

SNS doing some exclusive Sondermalm or something like that, basically green and white Stadt. I'm done for a few months now till the Amsterdam come out, been rinsed this year.