Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

41 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Noel Gallagher did an interview the other year mate, it is in the archives on here , great read.

Yes, it was eclectic but moody. You had to have your wits about you in that place.

I'll seek it out. The amount of archive releases Adidas are doing at the moment is making racks at places like Size look like some old Wade Smith photo, names I'd never have dreamt of seeing on open sale a few years ago.

I watched that Soleimani documentary other day as well, that Axis of Evil speech must have seemed like such a good idea at the time...

20 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I'll seek it out. The amount of archive releases Adidas are doing at the moment is making racks at places like Size look like some old Wade Smith photo, names I'd never have dreamt of seeing on open sale a few years ago.

I watched that Soleimani documentary other day as well, that Axis of Evil speech must have seemed like such a good idea at the time...

Aye, the speech went a bit tits up didn't it mate 😉

14 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

The Green ones would look better with "Norwich" written on the side.

Those Cordobas have more than a whiff of lavender about them, they'd look better with "Canal St" written on 'em.

Based on the Tate & Lyle syrup tin colo... Fuck it said it enough times 😂

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

They reckon there's over 300 waiting outside the shop for Size? to open in the morning in Liverpool, people camping outside from yesterday for Adidas Liverpools.   Not a prayer of getting any at all, already over £300 A pair on EBay.

I'm a big Adi fan but even if i got the chance to buy a pair of the Liverpool (or Blackburn) there isn't a chance i'd ever wear them. Might seem very petty but i'd feel an utter dick wearing either.

Though if you wanted to turn a tidy profit you'd easily get £350 for a pair of Liverpool today on eBay.

11 minutes ago, jimmyjoojar said:

I'm a big Adi fan but even if i got the chance to buy a pair of the Liverpool (or Blackburn) there isn't a chance i'd ever wear them. Might seem very petty but i'd feel an utter dick wearing either.

Though if you wanted to turn a tidy profit you'd easily get £350 for a pair of Liverpool today on eBay.

My Blackburns are stored away, just like like the Liverpool's will be in the very unlikely chance I have of getting a pair.  They won't get worn.