Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

I like the Jeans reissue but ive far too many suedes sat about now for winter.

Went to Size in time for opening on Saturday and got the black Goretex Hamburgs, really impressed with them.

Meanwhile across town loads were camped out for those Yeezy ones all night. I can't bring myself to do that anymore.

I like the Jeans reissue but ive far too many suedes sat about now for winter.

Went to Size in time for opening on Saturday and got the black Goretex Hamburgs, really impressed with them.

Meanwhile across town loads were camped out for those Yeezy ones all night. I can't bring myself to do that anymore.

I was in town Saturday popped in Harvey nick's and there was a line of folk waiting for their yeezys.

I could understand if they were nice shoes and my definition of nice is a lot broader than some.

Proper minging the whole range.

I was in town Saturday popped in Harvey nick's and there was a line of folk waiting for their yeezys.

I could understand if they were nice shoes and my definition of nice is a lot broader than some.

Proper minging the whole range.

Town??? Are you from Bury?

Separated at birth?

Yeezy Spazboots.

MS449K.jpg

Old Biddy Slippers.

yeezy.jpg

And people queued for them...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/adidas-yeezy-350-trainers-fans-sent-home-oxford-street-foot-locker-a2918361.html

I wake up every day and thank Satan that, for me, this madness is almost over (hoarding trainers), over the past three Christmas run-ups I've sold up nearly all the boxes of trainers I'd probably never wear because they didn't fit properly or I couldn't bear for them to get dirty or marked in any way. I'll wear what I've got now until they're too scruffy and that's me done - it'll be shit and bog standard black Converse or Nizza baseball boots from then on in. On the plus side, I won't be regarded like Dale Winton's camper brother (regarding my trainers and their 'special' wardrobe) by the missus any more.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So the 2016 rumour mill begins, what's everyone heard so far?

Dublins and Manchesters are the most outlandish ones I've heard up to now

Saw the photo of the "proper" Montreal reissue on twitter, now named Hochelaga probably for licencing reasons like California/Topanga. They'll be high up my list, ace colourway.