Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Take it no-one will be after the adidas Newton-Heath?

They look quite smart, shame about the DMB connotation. Could we ask for a ‘Burnden ‘ with some neat white and navy blue design maybe???

58 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Last time I bought a pair of trainers, they were 15 quid from Tesco about 4 years ago. You're all fucking mad.

I bought some Adidas London in 2008 for £65, wore them to death, black heel bleed from jeans the lot and kept em in my wardrobe to 10 year. Sold em this summer to a bloke in Sweden for £110 on ebay.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I bought some Adidas London in 2008 for £65, wore them to death, black heel bleed from jeans the lot and kept em in my wardrobe to 10 year. Sold em this summer to a bloke in Sweden for £110 on ebay.

Fair play. Fucking mental on his part though.

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Fair play. Fucking mental on his part though.

Aye, sold another pair of 2007 Munchen with a fucked, proper fucked sole for £35 to Indonesia.

I wouldn't be sending owt new in a box out the UK but if folk are daft enough to pay...

I sold some shelltoed vintage style brown adidas on eBay one time, some bloke kept messaging me late on a Friday with increasingly odd questions and 'buy it now' requests - I genuinely thought the next request was for 'wank in them now', which would've cost more than the £38 we agreed on. A score at least...

• Moderators
On 04/12/2018 at 21:24, stevieb said:

Aye, sold another pair of 2007 Munchen with a fucked, proper fucked sole for £35 to Indonesia.

I wouldn't be sending owt new in a box out the UK but if folk are daft enough to pay...

Wasnt to Harry was it?

Edited by Horwich