Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

5 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Everyone get fixed up with what they wanted today? I think I've landed some via Consortium but never feel truly sure until they actually arrive at my door.

I was trying with them last night, had no luck and couldn't try this morning at 9am because I was on a plane.  I dont like being 'shut out' of a chance of getting nice trainers.  Aree any of you lot over 3000 - 9000 points on the adidas site and got what you wanted hassle free?

10 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I was trying with them last night, had no luck and couldn't try this morning at 9am because I was on a plane.  I dont like being 'shut out' of a chance of getting nice trainers.  Aree any of you lot over 3000 - 9000 points on the adidas site and got what you wanted hassle free?

The adidas site totally packed in for me after the countdown finished and a couple other sites fell over as well.

Odd for SNS to not go live until the next day I usually use them as they do half sizes and I dont mind paying extra for that, but hearing lots of stories of people missing out due to shit sites.

On 12/10/2019 at 09:55, Marc505 said:

The adidas site totally packed in for me after the countdown finished and a couple other sites fell over as well.

Odd for SNS to not go live until the next day I usually use them as they do half sizes and I dont mind paying extra for that, but hearing lots of stories of people missing out due to shit sites.

It’s so bloody frustrating, I didn’t know if I was wasting my time or not.  

6 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

It’s so bloody frustrating, I didn’t know if I was wasting my time or not.  

Have a try on SNS if you're still stuck mate there was a full size run available on the Winterhill when I looked yesterday so might be same for the other stuff.

• Moderators

Looks pretty shit. There was a point when the Spzl quality was worth paying extra for, the Munchen Spzl were released at normal prices, bargain of the decade. My Hochelaga soles are almost gone, the suede is still mint. Shame.

It's a shame, I always thought the SPZL range we're meant to be a guarantee of quality overseen by a proper fan but there's been some real hit and miss stuff. I think my favourite of everything has been the original Topanga release that was in the very first (?) drop. 

9 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Had the new spzl in the Adidas shop on carnaby Street on Tuesday just sat on the shelves in amongst the rest of the stock. Only ones not there were the Blackburn.

If it were them winter hills I'm not surprised. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Just ordered the Samba LT shoes in white, will look rather dapper in the sun.  Half price to boot

I like the white ones, id even have the green ones but sambas kill my feet just too narrow