Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

• 2 weeks later...

i dont suppose any of you lot know someone who has a pair of Adidas Liverpool, size 9.5, 10 or 10.5.   all i want is two pictures of them, the box label and trainers.  if hes going for the Cordobas himself it would probably be best to send different posed pictures than him.  Cheers chaps 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Marc, someone wants a deal with some Haciendas, what would you say is a fair price for them, aint got a clue as its the first time ive seen them pop up

Oh wow, weren't they limited to 200-odd pairs and about £350 in the shops?! I've no idea how you'd come to a value on something like that.

If they're in good condition (and come with any of the Hacienda related stuff such as the dance floor shaped box and DVD etc) then people can pretty much name their price I reckon, if just basic recent release City series stuff is going for £200+ on Ebay, then...

Theres talk of a re-release, I'm not sure how true that is though.

43 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Oh wow, weren't they limited to 200-odd pairs and about £350 in the shops?! I've no idea how you'd come to a value on something like that.

If they're in good condition (and come with any of the Hacienda related stuff such as the dance floor shaped box and DVD etc) then people can pretty much name their price I reckon, if just basic recent release City series stuff is going for £200+ on Ebay, then...

A pair of those size 10 new, boxed with all the accessories sold for £1,000 on ebay this May

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

theres a pair on Facebook, not for sale, he wants to swap, LGs, Dubs the usual.  Adidas Casual its called.  9/10 condition hes put them at  (because of age).  Could be ballooning i dont know, seems real.

Am willing to let a 2007 pair of adidas hacienda go for swaps...these were over 300 quid new and limited to 250 pairs...these are size 10 bnibwt and reciept from Aspecto.NEVER WORN.am in need of similar sizes of ...LG..Liverpool..Dublins..Cordoba..Blackburn nightsafe..and will consider others.I value these highly but please swaps only at this stage...I also have rhino skin so abuse away if they don't float your boat...thanks for looking.condition is 9/10 just because of age.

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

definite collectors only job at that price.

I'd be terrified of some twat standing on them, or knowing me id scuff em misjudging a kerb, as i did with my Stranger Things Nike Cortez

Oh man, I think they're a horrendous trainer anyway I cant deal with Y-3 stuff but they're different and they're rocking horse shit so if anyone wears them out, fair play haha

2 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Am willing to let a 2007 pair of adidas hacienda go for swaps...these were over 300 quid new and limited to 250 pairs...these are size 10 bnibwt and reciept from Aspecto.NEVER WORN.am in need of similar sizes of ...LG..Liverpool..Dublins..Cordoba..Blackburn nightsafe..and will consider others.I value these highly but please swaps only at this stage...I also have rhino skin so abuse away if they don't float your boat...thanks for looking.condition is 9/10 just because of age.

You're the seller?! I thought you meant you wanted to buy. A private sale without any fees etc, you can pay for our next European tour.

14 hours ago, Marc505 said:

You're the seller?! I thought you meant you wanted to buy. A private sale without any fees etc, you can pay for our next European tour.

No pal, this is the sellers post.  When he mentioned the price I thought he was acting a bit naive and thought about swapping a pair of Dubs + cash for them.  Had a word this morning and he’s put them on a better page for sale apparently.  I couldn’t wear them at my age anyhow.   Did you get a pair of Cordobas?  Not much info on the next stage of sale out there to be honest, my sealed lips won’t say a word to anyone 👌

6 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

No pal, this is the sellers post.  When he mentioned the price I thought he was acting a bit naive and thought about swapping a pair of Dubs + cash for them.  Had a word this morning and he’s put them on a better page for sale apparently.  I couldn’t wear them at my age anyhow.   Did you get a pair of Cordobas?  Not much info on the next stage of sale out there to be honest, my sealed lips won’t say a word to anyone 👌

No Cordobas for me, I'm glad I dont fancy them because it sounds like a right faff to get them. Size has closed down in Nottingham now so have to use the app for anything from them, its not the best is it!

Got caught in a massive rainstorm last night and ruined my SPZL Topangas, proper gutted.

3 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I do like a Vimto now and then.  They’re growing on me, I’m sick of brown or blue with yellow strips, it’s a welcome change for me.  Marmite ain’t they

Just too purple/pink for me. I like a splash of colour but nahhhh.

1 minute ago, jimmyjoojar said:

Just too purple/pink for me. I like a splash of colour but nahhhh.

I’ve got a matching blouse, I’ll be right 😂.  Cant see me wearing them for the foreseeable to be honest, it’s only the 2nd raffle I’ve been successful in after the Three Bridges, and for that reason I’m happy.   Shit when I got knocked back on the Paris, felt like giving up and just buying Walsh’s.

On 25/07/2020 at 17:24, Marc505 said:

No Cordobas for me, I'm glad I dont fancy them because it sounds like a right faff to get them. Size has closed down in Nottingham now so have to use the app for anything from them, its not the best is it!

Got caught in a massive rainstorm last night and ruined my SPZL Topangas, proper gutted.

I love my topangas, don’t like wearing them because of it, bomb proof them things.

39 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I’ve got a matching blouse, I’ll be right 😂.  Cant see me wearing them for the foreseeable to be honest, it’s only the 2nd raffle I’ve been successful in after the Three Bridges, and for that reason I’m happy.   Shit when I got knocked back on the Paris, felt like giving up and just buying Walsh’s.

See for me if those Paris were a general release they’d be on the sales rack come Sept.

I won on the End Three Bridges raffle and got a pair of the Topanga’s, which are lovely.

During lockdown I got into some of the ZX’s. I really like the nineties vibe.  A few months later and I’m 6 pairs to the good on the 7000- 10000’s.