Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

These plimsolls that you all spend a fortune on, do you ever wear them, or just collect/keep them like trinkets?

I wear um all, only ones ive retired to their boxes are ones that are painfully unbearable. Some were definitely not designed with human feet in mind!

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

These plimsolls that you all spend a fortune on, do you ever wear them, or just collect/keep them like trinkets?

I always end up buying white or light coloured trainers this time of year and never wear the fuckers for fear of wrecking them as soon as I step out of the house and straight into a puddle or loose flag.

Bought these last week. Put the protection spread on them and they've sat in the shoe rack ever since.

15843603_29218685_600.jpg

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Marc505 said:

I wear um all, only ones ive retired to their boxes are ones that are painfully unbearable. Some were definitely not designed with human feet in mind!

I had a pair of Adidas trainers where the back was so high it chopped through my Achilles’ tendon every step. I gave them away almost unworn.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

nosedived in the shop raffle, not a chance in the Size raffle 

Didnt think they had announced either yet. Size online raffle is like winning the lottery.

Edited by Horwich

• Site Supporter

These raffles, is it something anyone can enter or do you need to be a fully fledged Adidas Owner’s Club member?

Id be happy to put my name in, maybe win a pair of Uber-rare shoes and then let Horwich and Breightmet have them at their expense. I ain’t arsed about collecting them.

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

These raffles, is it something anyone can enter or do you need to be a fully fledged Adidas Owner’s Club member?

Id be happy to put my name in, maybe win a pair of Uber-rare shoes and then let Horwich and Breightmet have them at their expense. I ain’t arsed about collecting them.

Anyone can enter but you input card details to authorise payment at point of entering. 

• Moderators
Just now, MickyD said:

No, you just need instagram. TBF to size who get alot of stick, they usually tend to make sure the genuine lads get them.

The DMs are still being sent out. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, stevieb said:

Anyone can enter but you input card details to authorise payment at point of entering. 

As I said, as long as I’m not out of pocket I don’t care. The issue would come (for instance) when I win and both Horwich and Breightmet also win and don’t want two pairs. That’d piss me off a bit.

• Moderators
19 hours ago, MickyD said:

As I said, as long as I’m not out of pocket I don’t care. The issue would come (for instance) when I win and both Horwich and Breightmet also win and don’t want two pairs. That’d piss me off a bit.

You wouldn’t lose out, but the odds are massively against you.

I haven't won a big website raffle for over 3 years.

instore - 2 in a week 😎

cheers for the offer, but its not really worth your hassle 👍