Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Millwall 0 Wanderers 1

woofy66

Top result. Stopping in the pub was a stupid idea and watching the highlights makes me want to cry. Cracking session though, roll on boxing day and Hudds.

2 winable games over the next ten days, maximum points and I'll start to believe we can do it....

It was a great idea

It was truely something to behold.

He had it all, the colour co-ordination, everything.

A hood! Did you see that hood? Word was going round that it might've been a waterproof hood too!

Haha you fucking cranks.

Gillet is now ruined as i fell up the steps after a piss with 10 mins to go. Knocked a tooth and bit my lip. Looked like a bigger tit than normal so just did one. Blood everywhere.

Even got charged for blood stained linen at that apartment.

Good day out tho. Sore mouth today tho

Lennon showed his tactical side last night.

Started with Eidur up top obviously due to lack of options, wasn't really working so dropped Eidur back into midfield and played Feeney and Hall up top. Worked a treat and with the runners from midfield gave Millwalls defence plenty to think about.

Add to that another clean sheet, 3 more points and players looking unrecognisable from a few months ago (Pratley was immense) and it was a top top night.

"We are going up" the chant as the players came over at the end, might be a bit optimistic but fuck it, why not!?

Just back home......great result with Mills & Dervite rock solid again, Lonergan made the one cracking save when he was needed, Vela had his best game yet for us  - maybe he really is a full back - but the most praise goes to Chungy. For half an hour in the 2nd half he was outstanding, the best Bolton performance I've seen since relegation & it would have been a travesty if he hadn't created a goal....Hall should have scored when we hit the post, but Pratley's excellent finish rounded off Lee's efforts.

Best not to get too carried away.....Millwall were pisspoor & even their fans were subdued - I think they could be in trouble this season - we'll not get away with playing without a srtriker against better teams & I fear we'll really miss Chungy in January....also I fear someone will have noticed how well he's playing.

Overall though.......Hurrah.

Just back home......great result with Mills & Dervite rock solid again, Lonergan made the one cracking save when he was needed, Vela had his best game yet for us - maybe he really is a full back - but the most praise goes to Chungy. For half an hour in the 2nd half he was outstanding, the best Bolton performance I've seen since relegation & it would have been a travesty if he hadn't created a goal....Hall should have scored when we hit the post, but Pratley's excellent finish rounded off Lee's efforts.

Best not to get too carried away.....Millwall were pisspoor & even their fans were subdued - I think they could be in trouble this season - we'll not get away with playing without a srtriker against better teams & I fear we'll really miss Chungy in January....also I fear someone will have noticed how well he's playing.

Overall though.......Hurrah.

Well fingers crossed it's not like other shit managers who wait til deadline day and panic buy but he has his targets already lined up and gets them in on January the first

Well fingers crossed it's not like other shit managers who wait til deadline day and panic buy but he has his targets already lined up and gets them in on January the first

You'd imagine that he'd be well organised

Last I heard Garrp gave the barmaid his number, tbf he had tried it on with her a few weeks earlier when we watched the Wigan game in there, she clearly recognised him and even came and said hello. Unlike the last two awaydays Garp chose not to go to the game instead choosing to stay out and pull the barmaid, he wasn't the only one.

Last I heard Garrp gave the barmaid his number, tbf he had tried it on with her a few weeks earlier when we watched the Wigan game in there, she clearly recognised him and even came and said hello. Unlike the last two awaydays Garp chose not to go to the game instead choosing to stay out and pull the barmaid, he wasn't the only one.

I'd never do a bank job with you

Just watched the highlights.

Chungy was on another level on Friday! The Millwall defenders were shit-scared every time he ran at them. If we can keep the likes of Pratley and Danns running off of him when he's got the ball at his feet we will have plenty of chances, even without recognized strikers.

Very optimistic at the moment.