Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Apprentice 2014....

Henry_VIII

How many of his 'apprentices' still work for him?

Can't be arsed trying to find out and can't be arsed watching it.

It's not about getting a job now, it's about getting his investment towards a business.

Probably changed it due to them getting a job with him and leaving after 5 mins made a bit of a mockery of it.

Must say, the totty count is the worst it's ever been.

Iam not interested in Shoreditch arty farty bollocks haha

He was a dick, reminded me of folk I used to work with who couldn't fucking market a market stall to a market trader. Buying ingredients from Planet Organic? What a dick. Shore ditch is as edgy as a circle nowadays, but sell it as an 'ironic' old school hotdog and the twats would lap it up. It's not about the product, it's about the perception. He needs to go now before I put my boot through the telly. Too many nobs like him stealing a living by talking crap.

And PUT SOME SOCKS ON! You are supposed to be a man, not a 12 year old on a beach holiday.

He was a dick, reminded me of folk I used to work with who couldn't fucking market a market stall to a market trader. Buying ingredients from Planet Organic? What a dick. Shore ditch is as edgy as a circle nowadays, but sell it as an 'ironic' old school hotdog and the twats would lap it up. It's not about the product, it's about the perception. He needs to go now before I put my boot through the telly. Too many nobs like him stealing a living by talking crap.

And PUT SOME SOCKS ON! You are supposed to be a man, not a 12 year old on a beach holiday.

Anger management classes are going well I see :)

For supposedly clever kids they have little common sense they look grown up but seem to have little real life skills I wouldn't employ any of them, and that goes for nearly every apprentice I've seen.

You'd be surprised

I employ a lady who was on it a few years ago

She is very, very good