Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Why are we arsed about Wigan, couple of seasons off playing em I've forgot they even had a chairman who broke his leg.

Shit away game, only better than Bury because they serve ale.

Interested in tomorrow's games because I want us to go up at Oldham!

• Site Supporter

At least with Wigan winning, it gives the chicken botherers something to think about. They had written them off but now they have 2 places to avoid.

I hope Cloughy does us all a favour today and puts them bastards out of their misery. 3-0, Clough hat-trick

Wigan are fucked, they have a tough run in.

The Wigan win didn't change anything for the dingles, the four point gap to Bristol city is still there. That's looking at it with a calm head though, I'm enjoying their despair. The six fingered inbred cunts.

Hell of a cameo from Nick Powell at Wigan.

The Munich cunt.

Didn't Utd sign him for £6M/£7M from Crewe, he was supposed to be a belter.......think he played about 5 times for them. A fantastic waste of money, not as good a waste of money as that Bebe they signed for about £10M though, now he was shit

Anyway, hopefully that Powell hat trick has given the Pies a bit of hope, that will be cruelly snatched away from them in the next few games. The set of cunt-spanners

Fleetwood, Sheffield, Scunthorpe, Millwall, Southend all winning, is anyone gonna help us out at all! For gods sake!!!

We've had results "going our way" for a few weeks now - we shouldn't need to rely on anybody else.

If we fuck it up from here, we don't deserve to go up