Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

As 1 arsehole I know pointed out to me last year 'at least we don't need to sell a car park to survive'. Once the venkys have had enough, they will need a lot more than a car park sale to survive.

A netto or food bank would look good on the corner of the riverside.

As 1 arsehole I know pointed out to me last year 'at least we don't need to sell a car park to survive'. Once the venkys have had enough, they will need a lot more than a car park sale to survive.

A netto or food bank would look good on the corner of the riverside.

did they buy them in the Prem ????

bet they have lost a few £££££

not just in paying Managers off

• Site Supporter

did they buy them in the Prem ????

bet they have lost a few £££££

not just in paying Managers off

Yes, 7 years ago. Got rid of:- BSA, Kean, Berg, Appleton, Bowyer, Coyle that I can think of. Lambert is the only manager not sacked I think

As much as I'm delighted that they've both gone the sad fact is IMO they will both come straight back up. We've seen how shite this division is.

Chicken stranglers will win the league Wigan 2nd Bradford play offs

don't talk shit

if they do you can have a free

Little Whitt Special

what was with the brentford wankathon

brentford this, brentford that, lovely football

they got battered by a relegated side

brentford can fcuk off

haha, thats what i thought

bet they'll be doing it for brighton next year too.

Fuck Blackburn fuck Wigan. Both sets of fans reveled in our demise. But especially fuck Wigan they hate us the pie eating twats I hope the dw crumbles. They are a classless bunch that deserve all the pain that lower league football can impose on a fan.i hope whelan stays alive and mentally fit enough to watch their slow spiral into the non league abyss. They make tranmere look slick.Oh and rosler can fuck off the lanky fucking twat

Edited cos of auto correct

Edited by batton carrier

Fuck Blackburn fuck Wigan. Both sets of fans reveled in our demise. But especially fuck Wigan they hate us the pie eating twats I hope the dw crumbles. They are a classless bunch that deserve all the pain that lower league football can impose on a fan.i hope whelan stays alive and mentally fit enough to watch their slow spiral into the non league abyss. They make transmute look slick.Oh and rosler can fuck off the lanky fucking teat

transmute?

what's that, then?

• Moderators

Would have liked the other two to have made it to the league one play off final.

There's upsides to both millwall and Bradford coming up

Bradford is a good trip and millwall is London

A shite London,but London all the same

It ought to guarantee at least 2 Saturday London trips if they get up

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ......

Fuck off Wiggin & fuck off Blackburn....with the added bonus of some blubbing dingles, it'd take a heart of stone not to laugh.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...................ha.

Rovers bought the title in 95 & as a result wages and fees went stratospheric. Nice to see them hoisted by their own petard.

Maybe no one does like them but I'll be liking Millwall in their final. This total football that Bradcelona fans believe they play hasn't been evident in the semi finals

Brilliant day today.

Those dingles are going to be in the shit, worried about venkys pulling the plug.

Talk of cleaning staff being laid off, that shithole riverside stand being mothballed and losing any reasonable players they have.

The dingles are panicking.