Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

New Liverpool keeper mixing well with the local women it seems!

No way that’s him :D

Had that video before, there’s another of him snorting lines off one of em.

Infuritead me how he managed to keep his throb on after a massive threatener.

I’d have jizzed in the corridor and ended up sat down pissing all over my own bollocks.

No way that’s him :D

Had that video before, there’s another of him snorting lines off one of em.

Infuritead me how he managed to keep his throb on after a massive threatener.

I’d have jizzed in the corridor and ended up sat down pissing all over my own bollocks.

hahaha to be fair I looked at him (eye contact only, mostly) and thought nahhh that's never him.

Fair fucking play to the geezer though!

Pointless circle isn't it. Europa League is the absolute pinnacle for a club like Burnley. Embrace it and go for it otherwise you're just existing.

Exactly. Next Burnley fan on summed it well. What was the point of last season and celebrating qualifying?

• Site Supporter

Seemed a bit harsh on Burnley having finished 7th having to play 3 ties to get in the group stage

Given we only played one that is

Still

They got 3 aways out of it

Only 600 went to Istanbul and 900 Athens. Most of them who wanted a decent away day either got Aberdeen or nothing.

Fuck em

Familiar sounding argument on talksport at the moment, bloke happy to go out tonight to concentrate on league and hopefully finish as high as they can again.

Not like they didn't try is it?

Reality is that it is tough for smaller clubs to compete in Europe and stay up. The way the modern game is structured if you go down it can be a disaster for the club as a whole. And a long term one at that. As we are experiencing. So I fully get why clubs prioritise staying up. It isn't clubs fault. It is the fault of those who run the game that we are in this predicament. 

The TV money is so good in the PL now, that Southampton have a bigger turnover than AC Milan and Bournemouth have a bigger turnover than Benfica.Given such riches available from merely being in the Premier League I can't blame Burnley fans for not really being bothered about a long Uefa Cup run.

Seemed a bit harsh on Burnley having finished 7th having to play 3 ties to get in the group stage

Given we only played one that is

Still

They got 3 aways out of it

The access rules have been changed.

Unsurprisingly this favours the established CL clubs most.

Not like they didn't try is it?

Reality is that it is tough for smaller clubs to compete in Europe and stay up. The way the modern game is structured if you go down it can be a disaster for the club as a whole. And a long term one at that. As we are experiencing. So I fully get why clubs prioritise staying up. It isn't clubs fault. It is the fault of those who run the game that we are in this predicament. 

Sorry?

It isn't the fault of the management at the time that Bolton got into a state?