Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Was we just unlucky with bannan 

seems a great player 

Sat behind the goal when we had him and from that angle you could appreciate his movement and ability to turn and distribute with ease, rated him

Thought the same about Medo though

Edited by ZicoKelly

19 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Was we just unlucky with bannan 

seems a great player 

He had flashes on being a decent footballer for us but probably surrounded by cloggers.

Stephen dobbie is Europe's top goalscorer at the moment 24 goals in 16 games... (in Scottish league 2 or summat daft) 

Bannan has been a cracking player wherever he’s played....except when he was with us. Had a poor attitude judging by his ‘school night’ boozing (an example set by the manager, in fairness) although I dare say his quality would be more obvious with better players around him than we had. 

1 hour ago, leigh white said:

Noticed today that West Brom brought a few hundred lads down to Wiggin early doors, when I got back from Kendal, it was the usual case of the stragglers and scarfers getting grief off the pie eating cunts.

Was in Wigan this morning and there was around 50 in the moon under the water before 9. 

Also watching MOTD, there's something really shit about how City home games come across on telly. Look when they score, straight to clapping barely any cheering. Becoming everything they mocked United for, that lot.

Well over a dozen young lads in City gear got on the train at Nottingham to Manc this morning, double that at the Sheffield change. Hoovering up support everywhere.

16 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Also watching MOTD, there's something really shit about how City home games come across on telly. Look when they score, straight to clapping barely any cheering. Becoming everything they mocked United for, that lot.

Well over a dozen young lads in City gear got on the train at Nottingham to Manc this morning, double that at the Sheffield change. Hoovering up support everywhere.

That’s a consequence of turning up expecting to win.

so little satisfaction from scoring your 3rd against Burnley at home.

youre hardly going to end up 3 rows infront.

16 hours ago, Marc505 said:

I’d think lot of that support was manchester lads in universities in notts and manchester. 

40 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’d think lot of that support was manchester lads in universities in notts and manchester. 

Possibly, though I wouldn't say I see many United about on a match day.

Said it before about Nottingham, i see more people in Liverpool gear here than Forest or County, it's weird.

• Members
On 19/10/2018 at 20:21, Traf said:

Pub League. 
League of Wales standard.

No arguments from me. Fucking dire.

I take up the private box offer I regularly get (next one November 3rd) for the free piss and be waited on hand and foot with food. Only one problem with it. The box faces the pitch.