Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

44 minutes ago, Eavesy said:

And people wonder why no one pays to come watch us when you could pay less and go watch city. And probably get home earlier. 

Er......no!!!!

City’s ground is 10 mins away from me

My brother has 2 ST’s and I go to 1 or 2 games a year with him - mainly for a drink and catch up with his mates that I know

Never in a million years would I think to pay to go there rather than watch us if I had a free weekend. Why would anyone?

1 hour ago, Eavesy said:

And people wonder why no one pays to come watch us when you could pay less and go watch city. And probably get home earlier. 

Cheapest adult ticket for city v Bournemouth is 46.50 behind the goals on the lower tier. 

So 16.50 dearer than our comparative tickets v Wiggin. 

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Third tier terracing at a 60 degree angle :shok:

Shame camera didn't stay in crowd after Boca's goal too it looked like there was a major surge going on

Watch a game there while on holiday a few years ago. The fans behind the goals are absolutely mental and a H&S nightmare. They were playing Huracan that day. Can't imagine what it must be like in a derby

1 minute ago, Duck Egg said:

Watch a game there while on holiday a few years ago. The fans behind the goals are absolutely mental and a H&S nightmare. They were playing Huracan that day. Can't imagine what it must be like in a derby

I'd love a trip to Argentina, I follow a lad in Twitter who's just come back from doing 15 games in 2 weeks there it looks like a completely different world. Could murder some empenadas and a Quilmes now!

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I'd love a trip to Argentina, I follow a lad in Twitter who's just come back from doing 15 games in 2 weeks there it looks like a completely different world. Could murder some empenadas and a Quilmes now!

A fantastic country. Do it!!

My one regret was the day we left Buenos Aires the National side were playing Uruguay at River Plates stadium. We could have had tickets too

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Is it a city fan called Dave? I'm mates with one from uni who's been posting loads of pics from games in Argentina for the last couple of weeks

Looks ace

10 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Is it a city fan called Dave? I'm mates with one from uni who's been posting loads of pics from games in Argentina for the last couple of weeks

Looks ace

No a Brighton fan called Danny haha, could have been in same group though a few went out

28 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

It's a shit stadium in a dog rough area.

We had a night out nearby and I was singing on the way back. Risky. Too risky.

On 11/11/2018 at 20:12, Duck Egg said:

4 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Evening News must gets tonnes of letters & emails each day (well, you'd think so anyway)

So why only publish one, and why only publish this absolute drivel?

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/17219390.letter-wanderers-desperately-need-le-fondre-back/

Why are you all moaning, what do you expect ?? Not like you can win the Champs league.

Skint, spent nowt. As soon as you realise this and accept this is your level, the happier you will be.

Ungrateful fuckers......Parky doing a great job.