Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

54 minutes ago, Spider said:

What’s he done?

Basically laid out in painstaking detail the lengths they go to, to analyse how their opponents play paying particular attention to Derby who he did what can only be described as an autopsy on their entire team. 

Says they watched all 51 games derby played last season and spent around 4 hours analysing each game.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Basically laid out in painstaking detail the lengths they go to, to analyse how their opponents play paying particular attention to Derby who he did what can only be described as an autopsy on their entire team. 

Says they watched all 51 games derby played last season and spent around 4 hours analysing each game.

That’s nowt.

parky watches re-runs of Jossies Giants.

In conjunction with his honours:

Argentina
Newell's Old Boys
Vélez Sarsfield
Athletic Bilbao
Individual

His coaching style has influenced some of this generation's greatest, including Guardiola, Simeone, Pochettino and Berizzo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_Bielsa#Coaching_style

No slouch at all. I went on a freebie the night his Bilbao team tore United a new arsehole in the UEFA Cup. Was well impressed.

Edited by Kane57

Thought I was watching highlights of this Norwich game when I switched on a few mins ago. Crazy stuff.

Just checked live score. Had no idea tim krul played in nets for Norwich and had no idea Jordan Rhodes were there either.

cant name another player now and i only looked at it 39 seconds ago. 

10 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Just checked live score. Had no idea tim krul played in nets for Norwich and had no idea Jordan Rhodes were there either.

cant name another player now and i only looked at it 39 seconds ago. 

Same with Krul, could have been at any club in world football for all I knew. Certainly getting their money's worth at home games them.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Marc505 said:

I wonder if anyone has woken up this morning and it's dawned on them they're about to slog for hours and hours in shit weather to go and watch a league 2 team that isn't their own.

I’d piss myself if it was announced when the team news comes out Doidge isn’t playing because he’s completed his move back to Bolton

I wonder if anyone has woken up this morning and it's dawned on them they're about to slog for hours and hours in shit weather to go and watch a league 2 team that isn't their own.

That would require a rational thought process. Something anyone who is heading to a Bury match 4 hours away is sadly lacking. 

I hope the M6 is shut there and back. 

Watching wolves Leicester.

the amount of quality and skill on show compared to the absolute dross we serve up week in week out is staggering.

i honestly cannot remember the last time we had a shot from 25 yards out on target. Something that gets us off our seats. Something for kids to get excited about.

when was the last time we went 2-0 up, game done and dusted and we could play with confidence. Chance for ameobi to start taking the piss.

apologies for the depressing post

3 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Not happening.

The tandem had a puncture and the petrol station over the road had run out of repair kits.