Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

I love it when playing around and showing off at the back gets punished. Same with unnecessary passbacks, it happens every single week when you watch the EFL goals. And while I'm at it, bringing 11 back at corners then leaving men free on the edge to have a free pot shot then being surprised when it gets hammered into the top corner. Deserve to concede, it's terrible coaching and Southgate can go if he says that's an acceptable tactic. I dont care about the friendly tonight but if we are doing that next summer we are in trouble.

20 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I keep saying it but Stones isn't a centre half, gets bullied & is prone to moments like tonight. He's made for the Campo role 😊

Hes a defender who cant defend for me. Comfortable in possession and good distribution but defending not his strong point and always a gaffe in him. Kyle Walker another who practically gifts one clear chance every game i seen him.

That var though surely when its that tight the attacker should get benefit could you tell definitively?

Ah, this is the thread... 

That wasn't a friendly, it was competitive... Kane shouldn't have been involved, Stones is a cunt for doing that as last man regardless of whether he is Pele, Petit, Pallister or Pogba: with three mins left we are rolling the ball to left back, to pass inside before breaking... 

Where is Parky when you need him? 

VAR fucked us over: in my head, those little lines need to be thicker to allow for margins of error, but ultimately tonight has shown that whilst we are making progress as a nation in terms of development, and playing in a certain style, we still lack a winning mentality, and that desire to get things over the line.

The keeper in me is talking, but I hope southgate has fired a rod up the arse of each defender: shite tracking, shite ball play, and shite passing in our own third. Pickford should be allowed three punches

• Site Supporter

I don’t like VAR. Football is good with a bit of human error in it especially when it’s that tight.

Stones is vastly over rated, cost us on the first 2 goals.

I accept wanting to play out from the back too but in extra time when you’ve got the pace we have up top, drop the odd long ball down the channels and turn the Dutch 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, green genie said:

Yep. His heads been fucked since splitting up with his Mrs at Christmas.

Read that he employed his ex mrs' mum and dad to do his general admin, and her brother to be his driver

So when they split up he sacked them all

Awkward

I wonder when the knuckle dragging element of Englands support are going to realise, that booing the opposing teams national anthem  is quite possibly the best motivational tool you can use for firing up the opposition?

Deary me, I bet Ronnie Koeman wouldn't have bothered with a pre match talk if he'd known  our morons would do his job for him.

While i'm at it,the  incessant booing of Virgil Van Dijk was tedious and embarrassing.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, bwfc2003 said:

Because he has a stupid haircut??

Well yes, all men with a pony tail or a bun should be shot.

But what about Rashford then - fucker looks like he should have Rod Hull's arm up his arse.

Fucking Emu.

3 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Well yes, all men with a pony tail or a bun should be shot.

But what about Rashford then - fucker looks like he should have Rod Hull's arm up his arse.

Fucking Emu.

That should be compulsory!!!

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I wonder when the knuckle dragging element of Englands support are going to realise, that booing the opposing teams national anthem  is quite possibly the best motivational tool you can use for firing up the opposition?

Deary me, I bet Ronnie Koeman wouldn't have bothered with a pre match talk if he'd known  our morons would do his job for him.

While i'm at it,the  incessant booing of Virgil Van Dijk was tedious and embarrassing.

Knowing our morons it's because he's ex Celtic. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

When I used to follow England I wouldnt jump up if a DMB scored, it would of been two-faced if i did so i didnt.  I even had words with a mate that did when Beckham scored against Greece and he apologised :)

Whilst I admire your principles I couldn't be arsed going to all that trouble to watch England then not celebrate when they score.

2 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

When I used to follow England I wouldnt jump up if a DMB scored, it would of been two-faced if i did so i didnt.  I even had words with a mate that did when Beckham scored against Greece and he apologised :)

Jeysus wept BB, i dislike Man U as much as anyone, but when Beckhams free kick hit the back of the net against Greece i jumped so high i almost had to be scraped off the ceiling! - one of the best England moments in my life.

Some things are just bigger than any inter club rivalry.

• Site Supporter
57 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Jeysus wept BB, i dislike Man U as much as anyone, but when Beckhams free kick hit the back of the net against Greece i jumped so high i almost had to be scraped off the ceiling! - one of the best England moments in my life.

Some things are just bigger than any inter club rivalry.

Agreed.

I think Van Dijk was booed because he is a world class player but a Scouse cunt. The other Scouse cunts on the pitch were ignored because they aren't the ones making the Scouse cunts a far better side.Liverpool are very unpopular among neutrals because their supporters are such horrible cunts.