Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1 hour ago, Mannyroader said:

Holding captain for Arsenal in Guimaraes. Poor turnout by the Gooners - only the top deck of the away end open and they can't even fill that.

How late in the day did they shift it from Thursday night to wednesday afternoon?

16 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

How many watched the game?

Didn't know it was on; saw a few minutes of the Norwich-watford game. The home side were terrible.

Can't believe the beat city; looked every bit relegation fodder from what I saw.

I earned my Cub Scout badge in channel hopping, managing to watch Dulwich-Carlisle, Norwich-Watford and Dundee-Dundee Utd all at the same time to varying degrees. Carlisle looked pretty comfortable all night bar a spell of a few minutes at the start of the second half at 1-2. 

Massive(s) game today at the top of the Prem. Will be fascinating. Hoping City win to bring Liverpool back to the pack.

Interesting that Liverpool are unbeaten in the league and have won 10 out of 11 matches. They have won every game at home in the league this season. Ederson injured and David Silva likely to miss out. Yet you can get 19/10 on the Scousers to win today (at the time of posting).