Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
1 hour ago, Traf said:

I hope Liverpool win.

For multiple reasons I don’t want this to happen. 

As a neutral City winning would mean 5 points separate the top four going into a manic December. I watched Leicester last night and I genuinely think these men aren’t going away 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

For multiple reasons I don’t want this to happen. 

As a neutral City winning would mean 5 points separate the top four going into a manic December. I watched Leicester last night and I genuinely think these men aren’t going away 

They have that togetherness and an air of a winning team do Leicester. Only concern is perhaps not blessed with lots of of really quick players, Vardy is obviously. They make up for it in energy, movement etc. Great to watch.

Credit to lampard too; they look good.

That was more offside than the goal sheff utd had Chalked off yesterday and a penalty for the first. 

games gone. Either have consistency or fuck it off 

saw an article this morning that refs had been told they should consult the var monitors going forward. Looks like they’ve listened 

31 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

That was more offside than the goal sheff utd had Chalked off yesterday and a penalty for the first. 

games gone. Either have consistency or fuck it off 

saw an article this morning that refs had been told they should consult the var monitors going forward. Looks like they’ve listened 

The problem with VAR is that no matter what's being reviewed the majority of the time the referees are still being asked to make a judgement call. And if that's the case there will always be some people who think it's the right decision and some people who think it's the wrong decision. Even with offisde.

Edited by Lt. Aldo Raine