Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

29 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Milan would have been great for a football trip this week, Inter at home last night, AC at home tonight.

What’s the craic with the san Siro?

some said on twitter it was the last ever Milan derby there last weekend?

12 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

Just had a look on Wycombe's twitter page - Fleetwood took 61 fans on Tuesday night!!

Surprised they took that many.

...see their neighbours are after Nathan Jones. Would be a decent appointment that. 

27 minutes ago, gonzo said:

What’s the craic with the san Siro?

some said on twitter it was the last ever Milan derby there last weekend?

They're planning to move either to their own grounds or a new shared one but can't imagine it happening anytime soon. It's crumbling and looking proper knackered in there but it's an iconic ground.

4 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I saw Crawley took 33 to Crewe. Gonna be some lonely scenes in that south stand next season.

Not even worth segregating. Though I’d like to see the club use all those empty seats to their advantage and try some different initiatives etc. Might do us a favour on the pitch to have fans at both ends. 

51 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Not even worth segregating. Though I’d like to see the club use all those empty seats to their advantage and try some different initiatives etc. Might do us a favour on the pitch to have fans at both ends. 

Mosaic

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

They're planning to move either to their own grounds or a new shared one but can't imagine it happening anytime soon. It's crumbling and looking proper knackered in there but it's an iconic ground.

Scratching my head here 

If it was the last Milan derby at the San Siro, but the new ground is years off, then where are they going to play next season? 

Not another two for Birmingham St Andrews surely? 

3 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Scratching my head here 

If it was the last Milan derby at the San Siro, but the new ground is years off, then where are they going to play next season? 

I don't reckon it'll be the last, it should have been but their supposed new stadiums are still artists impressions I think

• Site Supporter
On 12/02/2020 at 22:05, MickyD said:

Verlinden on at 80 mins for Stoke and replaced on 85 mins with a crocked knee.

Season ender. Shame, even in the five minutes he had last night he seemed to be the only Stoke player capable of running at PNE

2 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I had a stint in the South End in the 98/99 season when we had some sort of netting over the seats separating us from the away fans, and yes, the stewards were still twats then.

2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

They're going to share again, new stadium is to be built next to the San Siro. 
They've not chosen which of the 2 designs to go with yet though.

7 hours ago, birch-chorley said:

Scratching my head here 

I read there was talk about talking it on tour, NFL style. 

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Another silly VAR

Wolves seem to keep getting fucked

This time by an Achilles heel when play is going the other way

I don't like wolves much but var can get fucked, it's not even funny anymore

• Members

Watched the Porto game (mainly because I couldn't resist the $1.85 on offer after Benfica had lost). Fucking hell - Guimaraes fans tearing out seats and lobbing them at Porto goalscorer Marega before he stormed off claiming racist abuse!

https://highlightsfootball.net/video/vitoria-de-guimaraes-vs-fc-porto-highlights/