Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

21 hours ago, snowball said:

Well klopp has never lost a two legged European tie. Not sure how that shows the Premier League is crap standard according to our resident red?

Well if you think it's a  strong Premier League rammed with quality sides you must think the 7th placed team are really good?

Tell us what you the think the great strengths of the 7th placed side are  because I don't see it myself.For me the only areas of United's side that aren't pisspoor are the goalkeeper and central defence, yet i've read on here that some people even think De Gea and Maguire are wank

On 18/02/2020 at 08:29, Roger_Dubuis said:

It was 3-0 Bayern and game over after 11 minutes so wasn't it a bit flat inside Cologne's ground for the rest of the match

no it was brilliant, its the whole experience of it tbh,

dusseldorf munchengladbach atmosphere was superb for 90 minutes

jugs of beer at your seat is fucking belting

away fans in with home fans, it would be carnage over here

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Well if you think it's a  strong Premier League rammed with quality sides you must think the 7th placed team are really good?

Tell us what you the think the great strengths of the 7th placed side are  because I don't see it myself.For me the only areas of United's side that aren't pisspoor are the goalkeeper and central defence, yet i've read on here that some people even think De Gea and Maguire are wank

Oh that’s the sound of a filthy red mask slipping that 

rattled rog? 

2 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

No easy games in prem Rodge. This Liverpool side will full deserve to be lauded as 'invincibles' if finish season unbeaten. So far ahead what an achievement.  Klopp is world class. Wonder if it will be 3o years before United win it again? 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, L/H White said:

no it was brilliant, its the whole experience of it tbh,

dusseldorf munchengladbach atmosphere was superb for 90 minutes

jugs of beer at your seat is fucking belting

away fans in with home fans, it would be carnage over here

Was the same when i saw Union Berlin

At home, first day of season, got dicked 4-0, fans didn't stop for 90 mins, players did lap of pitch at end, everyone clapped everyone off

Beers on the terracing too

Ace experience

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Was the same when i saw Union Berlin

At home, first day of season, got dicked 4-0, fans didn't stop for 90 mins, players did lap of pitch at end, everyone clapped everyone off

Beers on the terracing too

Ace experience

it is.

they dont fuck off straight after the game either, all still supping outside the ground after ft

5 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I have you right. Them at the top aside, its a bang average league, loads of team sin "transition" as they would say.

We have had a crap season, and are 4/5 points from 4th!!!

53 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Weird season - so far there's only 3 teams that can claim to have done well - Liverpool, Leicester and Sheff Utd.

And Burnley?

West Brom?

10 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I don't know why but the Europa League games always make me feel more jealous of other fans than the Champions League ones, some of the random destinations and stadiums.

There’s some proper good trips looking at tonight’s games 

Would of been nice to have an Italian or Dutch game back in our day 

2 hours ago, boltondiver said:

And Burnley?

West Brom?

I should have clarified - in the PL. Wouldn't really class 11th place as 'good' for Burnley to be honest considering they're pretty well established and finished 7th a couple of years back.

Edited by jmjhb

9 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

There’s some proper good trips looking at tonight’s games 

Would of been nice to have an Italian or Dutch game back in our day 

Yeah not a typical giant though, more like an Udinese or an Alkmaar proper random places you wouldn't normally go to