Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

That’s quite a leap

It's all about opinions Rudy but if you are showing support for a group that is shouting for statues to come down due to their connections with slavery way back when then you can't turn a blind eye to present day slavery because you want to play in a World Cup without being a hypocrite imo.. 

• Members
Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

It's all about opinions Rudy but if you are showing support for a group that is shouting for statues to come down due to their connections with slavery way back when then you can't turn a blind eye to present day slavery because you want to play in a World Cup without being a hypocrite imo.. 

I get what you’re saying, it should have never been awarded their in the first place. Hopefully this will put them in the spotlight and their human rights record will become better.

On 20/06/2020 at 16:03, MickyD said:

D’you know, I never remember the St John’s bit. It must’ve come along in an effort to make it slightly more family friendly because I’m 100% certain we used to sing, “You’re goin’ ‘ome in a fuckin’ ambulance!

Wasn’t the St John’s chant at Sheff U a while ago when a lovely looking lady in a St John’s uniform walked across in front of us in the away end and the chant went up

”We’re going home in a St John’s ambulance”

29 minutes ago, Rudy said:

This is the worst game I have ever seen in my life and that is fuckin saying something

Aye. FiL was round for Fathers Day tea and insisted on watching the game hoping Everton would win

He’s back tomorrow to watch the Massives. Haven’t the heart to tell him to fuck off and find someone else with SKY

2 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Aye. FiL was round for Fathers Day tea and insisted on watching the game hoping Everton would win

He’s back tomorrow to watch the Massives. Haven’t the heart to tell him to fuck off and find someone else with SKY

Tell him the pubs are open. 

28 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Love it 

lads all working out who’s who

its like dogs scent marking in a pub 

Looking at the days fixture list to see who's playing in or near London and trying to work out who'll be from where.

Something else London aways. All it takes is a bit of planning and people not splitting up and it can be a brilliant day.

10 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Looking at the days fixture list to see who's playing in or near London and trying to work out who'll be from where.

Something else London aways. All it takes is a bit of planning and people not splitting up and it can be a brilliant day.

Yes lads just disappear don’t they

pet hate of the colonels