Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Been working in Bolton town centre last couple of days. Never seen so many Liverpool replica tops stretched over such awkward shapeless forms in all my life. Turned my stomach. Really hope foreign holidays are still off this summer or the scousers / pretend scousers will be ffn insufferable.

1 minute ago, Duck Egg said:

Great team that play great football with a manager who conducts himself brilliantly.  To top it off all the rags and plastic mancs will be fuming. What's not to like? 

Spot on. A few former/still rags will be upset on here tonight haha

6 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Finishing top means they have to pay more TV money back than any other club.Hopefully by the time fans are allowed back in their ground their lucky run with injuries will have ended and so will their hopes of retaining the title.

Chin up Rog. Enjoy

• Site Supporter

No love for the Mickey Mousers but if it upsets the DMB's then it's a yes from me ,although if I was a pinkie I'd keep quiet about this the points gulf is embarrassing it looks like they started on a minus.

12 minutes ago, Nobster said:

Fare play to Liverpool they have played some decent football, living in Manchester and having to listen to the City fans giving it the big licks I think this is hilarious.

Absolutely

giving it big licks for years and also taking the piss out of us along the way 

a proper big club has won it