• Members
1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Absolutely

giving it big licks for years and also taking the piss out of us along the way 

a proper big club has won it

Kin’ell Radcliffe you sound like a scouser

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

@BOWTUN BAKED was there before him at Easleigh, on a cold frosty January day, and before him some geezer at Huddersfield Towns Leeds Road in the mid-80's.

Nothing to see here, its been done before, if there is any justice, lets hope the cunt broke his neck!

They love justice don't they?

Who gives a fuck about Liverpool? Growing up within earshot of Burnden and having to tolerate Bolton born and bred armchair vermin. Going in your local for an away match on telly and they've got the filth on in the snug so you have to sit in the lounge watching the small telly like a sex criminal in segregation.

ABU.

The scouser-hatred on here is tantamount to scum-sympathy. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Who gives a fuck about Liverpool? Growing up within earshot of Burnden and having to tolerate Bolton born and bred armchair vermin. Going in your local for an away match on telly and they've got the filth on in the snug so you have to sit in the lounge watching the small telly like a sex criminal in segregation.

ABU.

The scouser-hatred on here is tantamount to scum-sympathy. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I have enough hate for 91 football clubs.

But there's a special place for the scousers. Horrid, horrid supporters.

19 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

ABU.

People started giving a fuck when they started killing people.Before 1985 it was quite funny that a club with much smaller crowds kept denying Man Utd the title

You're wrong (Spider).

I thought you grew up in G/L?

Even in their (Liverpool) 80s pomp there were no glory hunters jumping on the bandwagon - it was always the scum.

I remember at primary school everyone had a filth scarf one year - they were knocking them out on Bolton Market...

There was only me and two other lads who were Bolton.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

ABU.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

2 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

People started giving a fuck when they started killing people.Before 1985 it was quite funny that a club with much smaller crowds kept denying Man Utd the title

They shouldn't have ran off.

They're good at stabbing arses when the other lot aren't up for it.

Although I do retain a deep mistrust of anyone who lives within 10 miles of Bolton and doesn’t support BWFC, in Leigh I’ve always semi-understood the numerous wankers who support the Manchester clubs as they are only down the road after all. Could never get my head round people willingly putting themselves forward as plastic Scousers though. 

• Members

Reasons I hate Liverpool

They killed 39 Juventus fans and seem to have forgotten that

Their fans are unbearable

Evra accused Suarez of racism, and before the investigation was complete they wore support for Suarez tshirts

How does a club of that magnitude do that before a verdict is delivered and he was found guilty. So basically they supported a racist.

They're not completed faultless in Hillsborough but claim that they are.

United fans aren’t as bad IMO because they have won the lot multiple times.

They hounded out Roy Hodgson.

They're scouse.

Always the victim. 
Aldridge. cunt

Souness. Cunt

Dalglish. Cunt

Lawrenson. Moustache cunt.

Lucas Leiva. Cunt

Mascherano. Cunt

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Evra accused Suarez of racism, and before the investigation was complete they wore support for Suarez tshirts

How does a club of that magnitude do that before a verdict is delivered and he was found guilty. So basically they supported a racist.

One of the great TV moments was when their American owners made Dalglish go in front of the cameras and apologise.And they sacked the cunt a few weeks later 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

One of the great TV moments was when their American owners made Dalglish go in front of the cameras and apologise.And they sacked the cunt a few weeks later 

Haha brilliant 

10 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Some angry folks today...

Switched the NEWS channel on this morning the headline is Liverpool clinch their 19th Premier League (its their first Premier league) and it then goes to an interview with a Liverpool fan in Essex "It's surreal i can't find the words to express how i feel"

Well why did you put yourself forward for a TV interview then you Scouse twat

I still haven't seen the goals from when they beat Tottenham at the end of last season but switching on the bleeding news channel got me off to a bad start today