Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
51 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Congratulations to Marcus Alonso on reaching his 3rd FA Cup final, terrific cross for the 3rd goal.

There something wrong with the game when Man Utd are resting players in a semi final and putting money before trophies

I fuckin hope they don’t get 4th 

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

I fuckin hope they don’t get 4th 

Didn’t realise Man U last game Is v Leicester, that could be some game. Let’s hope West Ham don’t get smashed at OT the game before as currently both have same GD. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Congratulations to Marcus Alonso on reaching his 3rd FA Cup final, terrific cross for the 3rd goal.

There something wrong with the game when Man Utd are resting players in a semi final and putting money before trophies

resting players Rodge is that your excuse.  9 of the 11 that beat Chelsea at their place earlier in season and of the other two Luke Shaw injured and Martial on as sub.

pity they didnt 'rest" De Gea!

2 hours ago, snowball said:

resting players Rodge is that your excuse.  9 of the 11 that beat Chelsea at their place earlier in season and of the other two Luke Shaw injured and Martial on as sub.

pity they didnt 'rest" De Gea!

I reckon Man Utd need all the big guns out to overcome Chelsea's oil money . Martial and Greenwood rested and some would say the rested Pogba is one of their first choice midfield.

20 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I reckon Man Utd need all the big guns out to overcome Chelsea's oil money . Martial and Greenwood rested and some would say the rested Pogba is one of their first choice midfield.

I reckon if Chelsea had solskaer and united had Lampard then Utd would have won, nowt to do with money and more to do with super subs limitations as manager, long may he continue steering the shower of shit into the rocks. They’d better get rid soon otherwise leeds mob will be chasing the MIB all over Trafford. 🤣

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Others myself included would say pogbas a cunt.

7 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I reckon that very few on here give two fucks about your red ramblings

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I reckon if Chelsea had solskaer and united had Lampard then Utd would have won, nowt to do with money and more to do with super subs limitations as manager, long may he continue steering the shower of shit into the rocks. They’d better get rid soon otherwise leeds mob will be chasing the MIB all over Trafford. 🤣

I reckon ogs is doing ok in fairness, but it's not like he has nothing to spend.

Chelsea on the other hand couldn't spend anything this season, so by rog's standards they must be streets ahead of utd.

• Site Supporter

I’d howl if Bournemouth won at Everton and Watford/Villa both lost and dropped down. That will be my ideal scenario for Sunday.

Failing that, Watford to lose by 1 while West Ham make it 3-0 in injury time so Villa go down by 1 goal

Edited by Biggish Dave

Tonight’s football has the potential to be a cracker. Really tight at the top and bottom of the championship and also a big day in terms of the Champions’ League places.

Although I’d obviously be happy if Wigan conceded early and were doomed from the outset, it would be fascinating if the promotion and relegation places were constantly changing as goals fly in during the games. So long as Wigan end up in the bottom three...

I wonder if Sky will show the “live” relegation table on the basis of Wigan being deducted 12 points. It would be hard to show a live graphic of the situation unless that gets factored in.

2 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Arsenal at home must be the perfect fixture for anyone needing points to stop up.  If they were in the championship with the same team and manager I wouldnt back them to finish top 2 even though they'd win some home games 6-0.

Disagree, Arteta has shown he may be a top manager in the making these last few weeks winning away at Southampton, Wolves and Sheffield Utd.

Last week they beat Liverpool and Man City within 3 days and then had to play at Aston Villa three days after the semi final.I blame the fixture list for the defeat at Villa more than it being the same old Arsenal.

3 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Disagree, Arteta has shown he may be a top manager in the making these last few weeks winning away at Southampton, Wolves and Sheffield Utd.

Last week they beat Liverpool and Man City within 3 days and then had to play at Aston Villa three days after the semi final.I blame the fixture list for the defeat at Villa more than it being the same old Arsenal.

They are decent results but come alongside defeats at Spurs, Villa and Brighton when they should have won with all their possession, let down by a lack of defensive structure. I could be miles wide of the mark, I just think that any manager with Arteta's experience in the game that thinks Luiz is a Prem centre back is lacking something, its Wenger-like in its idealistic over reliance on football.  They conceded yesterday not through tiredness but by simply not marking a Villa player stood in the box at a corner.

• Members
23 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Pogba must’ve had a few quid on WHU to score first. 

“I was protecting my face!” 
Sorry, Pogba, that’s what we expect to see in a boys under 9 game!

Head it. Soft twat