Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

I just hope the Greeks throw the book at him, even if itā€™s just to show that footballers arenā€™t above the law. Any of the rest of us would be in clink so why should this ignoramus be any different. Irrespective of the larking about, he should be doing time for trying to bribe the police officer. Come on Greece, make an example of him.

2 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

I just hope the Greeks throw the book at him, even if itā€™s just to show that footballers arenā€™t above the law. Any of the rest of us would be in clink so why should this ignoramus be any different. Irrespective of the larking about, he should be doing time for trying to bribe the police officer. Come on Greece, make an example of him.

I have got Sky News on and some fecking stupid bint is following Maguire from top of court steps - down to bottom - across forecourt to his car asking questions that he just isnt acknowledging - understand that but they have it on a loop EVERYĀ  FECKIN MINUTES

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Getting tanked up and fighting with other drunken idiots in a kebab shop is the sort of thing Robson, Bruce, Cantona and Keane did to unwind.MUFC probably hope Maguire can emulate those past players on the pitch as well as off it

They're going to be hugely fucking disappointed then šŸ˜‚

On 20/08/2020 at 16:15, Nowack said:

I think world cup winner Hernandez was a decent signing. Signing him with the doubts about his fitness is the gamble they took and it failed.Ā 

Hernandez can be as fit as he likes; he's not getting past Alphonso Davies to get into the starting line up. What a player!Ā Has a bit of the look of Rico in him, then some.

9 minutes ago, Mannyroader said:

Hernandez can be as fit as he likes; he's not getting past Alphonso Davies to get into the starting line up. What a player!Ā Has a bit of the look of Rico in him, then some.

He plays centre back for Bayern when he is fit, only really plays left back at international level because they only have Benjamin Mendy and he is shit.Ā 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Getting tanked up and fighting with other drunken idiots in a kebab shop is the sort of thing Robson, Bruce, Cantona and Keane did to unwind.MUFC probably hope Maguire can emulate those past players on the pitch as well as off it

keane couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding all mouth.Ā 

4 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

I had the pleasure of being in the same bar as Robbo in Vegas at the weigh in for Hatton v Castillo, doesnā€™t half put his bevvy away

I was at OT a few years ago (not on a match day I hasten to add) for work, in the hospitality areas. Not quite sure why he was there, as it wasn't football related, but he had a Man U blazer on him. Christ, he can definitely shift his booze. Top bloke. Had a really good chat with him about his playing days at WBA