Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Thinking burnley myself

leeds will stay up comfortably imo 

Yeah mate - could be Burnley although Dyche seems to have a good team of scrappers there. I know Brighton had a decent win yesterday but still look on the weak side to me - especially at the back.

Top 8 for me in alphabetical order:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Everton

Leicester

Liverpool

Man City

Man United

Tottenham

I was expecting City to sign Khoulibaly and reclaim the title. Liverpool signings have been immense though and they might go back to back.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Yeah mate - could be Burnley although Dyche seems to have a good team of scrappers there. I know Brighton had a decent win yesterday but still look on the weak side to me - especially at the back.

Arsenal

Chelsea

Everton

Leicester

Liverpool

Man City

Man United

Tottenham

I was expecting City to sign Khoulibaly and reclaim the title. Liverpool signings have been immense though and they might go back to back.

To be fair, apart from Everton, the other 7 teams are pretty much definites for top 8. That 8th team could be any of two or three teams; add Wolves and as an outside bet, Palace into that list.

Even if they get a bit sussed out they'd have to get a lot worse to go down.  And they have such a good manager and stable club.  The same applies to Burnley, for me those 2 aren't finishing below West Ham, Villa, Leeds, Newcastle.  Then again I thought Wycombe would go down last season after they struggled to beat our kids on day 1.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Even if they get a bit sussed out they'd have to get a lot worse to go down.  And they have such a good manager and stable club.  The same applies to Burnley, for me those 2 aren't finishing below West Ham, Villa, Leeds, Newcastle.  Then again I thought Wycombe would go down last season after they struggled to beat our kids on day 1.

We gradually got worse. A continual need to evolve, like we did under Sam.

Burnley may struggle too, pandemic I reckon is making some owners think carefully about their spending. 

Big boys not so much obviously. 

• Site Supporter

Watching Burnley last night, there’s no way they get relegated if they keep their squad fit.

Their problem is their squad is paper thin. 3 or 4 key injuries or suspensions and they’re down. Won’t happen this year though, give it another season or 2 - needs Dyche to do one yet

• Members
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Everton

Leicester

Liverpool

Man City

Man United

Tottenham

Napoli aren’t playing ball. Refusing to even meet