Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

It's a wank day when Bolton lose at home to Crystal Palace or Tottenham.No doubt worse for Man Utd

I expect Ole will pay for that shite with his job.The problems won't be going away though ie the biggest club in the country is owned by people who will only pay for the 4th best squad.

Of the midfield and attack out today Pogba, Matic, Rashford and Martial aren't good enough and Greenwood and Fernandes are promising rookies.That is where the biggest problems are

Rashford is quality, as is martial. Just need to be in a better team to flourish.

Agreed, their problems arent up front, their 3 attackers including Greenwood are top players.  But the team, as Gary Neville says, is pathetic.  The defenders are poor for that level but not that poor surely.  It boils down to having a bad manager, one that cant organise a team very well.  A Warnock or Wilder or Big Sam team would never look so disorganised. Long may it continue, its fantastic that Man U find themselves with a rookie manager, one that wont get another decent manager's job in the future.  They should have 1 point from 3 games, cursing that Brighton hand ball last week.

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Agreed, their problems arent up front, their 3 attackers including Greenwood are top players.  But the team, as Gary Neville says, is pathetic.  The defenders are poor for that level but not that poor surely.  It boils down to having a bad manager, one that cant organise a team very well.  A Warnock or Wilder or Big Sam team would never look so disorganised. Long may it continue, its fantastic that Man U find themselves with a rookie manager, one that wont get another decent manager's job in the future.  They should have 1 point from 3 games, cursing that Brighton hand ball last week.

On this we agree 😁.

Hilarious watching that this afternoon. A good weekend of results for a change 👏🏽

• Members
1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

United just paper over cracks with incorrect players 

Pogba one of the most overrated players I have ever seen at this level. 
Fernandes scored a few pens and they were wanking themselves silly over the new messiah

Maguire £80m. (Eighty)

If Luke shaw is a PL player I’m the fuckin Pope 

They want Sancho, Cavani Dembele, do me a favour. 
They need an entire backline nothing wrong with their forward line 

Absolutely abysmal 

8 minutes ago, tomski said:

Proper Sunday league loser tackle that. Embarrassing 

That for me was just pure intent to take the player out and could have led to a horrific injury.  No place for that in the game and should have been a red all day long.

you could see oles reaction in the background as well.

shaw is one shit footballer for me - a lucky lad to be where he is.

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

It's a wank day when Bolton lose at home to Crystal Palace or Tottenham.No doubt worse for Man Utd

I expect Ole will pay for that shite with his job.The problems won't be going away though ie the biggest club in the country is owned by people who will only pay for the 4th best squad.

Of the midfield and attack out today Pogba, Matic, Rashford and Martial aren't good enough and Greenwood and Fernandes are promising rookies.That is where the biggest problems are

No one on here gives a fuck. 

10 minutes ago, marple whites said:

That for me was just pure intent to take the player out and could have led to a horrific injury.  No place for that in the game and should have been a red all day long.

you could see oles reaction in the background as well.

shaw is one shit footballer for me - a lucky lad to be where he is.

Looked massively out of shape as well