Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

I find just watching that premier league difficult, even my loathing of utd is tempered nowadays. That nonsense var shit as a lot to do with it, but all the players seem like tattooed nobs up their own arseholes, couldn't care if i didn't see another match.

35 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

😀imagine 

pep has a breakdown and city explode to the championship

Stop teasing me 😀

27 minutes ago, Good Knee said:

I find just watching that premier league difficult, even my loathing of utd is tempered nowadays. That nonsense var shit as a lot to do with it, but all the players seem like tattooed nobs up their own arseholes, couldn't care if i didn't see another match.

I watch very little. Don’t mind watching Liverpool, Spurs and Leicester as they are attack-minded. I watch City when the FiL is round here watching it but I find them so dull. Last night was classic. Tip-tapping the ball backwards and sideways. Spurs got the ball it was straight forwards and on the attack

• Members
Just now, ZicoKelly said:

Not the west ham way, not good enough

I really don’t wish any success on them due to their fans being some of the most deluded twats in football, but I’d be happy for Nobby to do alright, and Moyes legacy will be his failure at the dirty reds so I’d love them to finish higher than them

6 hours ago, Good Knee said:

Another thing that gets on my tits are players with double barrelled names, what happened to normal names like Tommy Smith.