Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
18 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Anyway probably on my own but like to see Chorley get pumped tonight not into the whole giant killing loving malarkey 

Boooo. 

Just no.

That night all those years ago, was laden with lots of Wanderers fans looking for wolves to get a thrapping, which they duly did.

5 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

The form guide in our league is horrific. There’s not 1 team good enough to put a consistent run together

I was going to say its the same in every division with possible exception of Norwich and maybe Man City, but you're right, league 2 is the only one where nobody is on 2 points per game average, not even close. 

37 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Boooo. 

Just no.

That night all those years ago, was laden with lots of Wanderers fans looking for wolves to get a thrapping, which they duly did.

Just waiting for Redcliffe to say he wants a Tranmere win soon for the full house.

1 minute ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I was going to say its the same in every division with possible exception of Norwich and maybe Man City, but you're right, league 2 is the only one where nobody is on 2 points per game average, not even close. 

So we could be talking of a very low points total for promotion this season  ..

.....More worryingly could be talking of a relatively high points total to stay in this League